Sparkles Food Diary

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by Sparkles., 5 May 2010 Social URL.

1. Sparkles.

Sparkles. Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(16.31%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hello

I found it really useful yesterday to get some feedback on my daily food intake and so I thought I would start a diary in the hope that I could get some more feedback as I settle into the plan.

I aimed for an EE day yesterday but I think it turned out to be a green day here's what I ate:

Breakfast: two weetabix + 125ml semi-skimmed milk.

Lunch: Jacket potato and beans, mullerlite.

Snack: Grapes

Dinner: 100g pork, dry roasted peppers, onions, fennel, sweet potato wedges, tomatoes.

Snack: Celery and a pear

Drinks: water, black coffee, tea with some more of my HexA allowance milk.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sparkles.

Sparkles. Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(16.31%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I am still not really sure what day I am having today but I think that once again it is turning out green. Today I have eaten:

Breakfast: Mullerlight Madarin and a banana

Lunch: Chicken mugshot and a salad made from lettuce, pepper, celery and red onion.

Snack: Pear and a satsuma

I got home from work and felt quite hungry and so I made a jacket potato scooped out the flesh and mixed it with a HexA potion of cheese before popping under the grill. I think that I am allowed to have this but I am regreting it now. I was thinking that I would have some chicken and veg later but not sure I should be having another meal??

Drinks have been: black coffee, water, diet coke and lilt zero.

I still need a HexB and was thinking about having some alpen lights or maybe a weetabix with a little bit of milk which I don't think I would need to syn if it was truely a green day?

Any help or thoughts would be greatfully received!!

4. Sparkles.

Sparkles. Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(16.31%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Still looking for any feedback if you have any!! Yesterday I definitely had a green day :):

Breakfast: Mullerlight and a Banana

Lunch: Jacket potato and beans with a nice big salad

Snack: Pear

Dinner: 110g chicken coated in chicken bovril and spices, sweet potato wedges, balsamic roasted pepper, onion, garlic and tomatos with 1tbsp creme fraiche (1.5 syns)

Drinks (this is where it goes a bit downhill!): black coffee, lilt zero, water, large wine (8.5 syns) and five-ish home measure gin and tonics while I watched the election roll out :(

So, goodness knows how many syns and no Hex A. Great for a first week....

5. Sparkles.

Sparkles. Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(16.31%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I am struggling with my Hexs - I thought I would be doing the right thing by filling up on free and superfree but then I am not hungry for a Hex option!! Well it is 4.5 per 35ml measure of gin, but who knows for my measures - I have confessed on my food diary and just classed it as 'lots'. If SW could class gin as a hex everything would have been OK!!!

6. Sparkles.

Sparkles. Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(16.31%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I decided to go red today and to also try a bit harder with my Hexs. I have decided to draw a line under yesterday and get on. Today I have had:

Breakfast/lunch: 2x wholemeal toast (HexB), 2x poached eggs, 2x smoked turkey rashers, 1x Linda MaCartney sausage (2 syns).

Snack: raspberries mixed wtih vanilla Mullerlight - nice!

Dinner: Chicken cooked with a sprinkle of paprika, ham and a big old salad with fat free dressing.

Drinks: black coffee, water and Fanta Zero

I still need another HexB and an Hex A - I was thinking that some cheese on toast might be a nice treat in a bit :)

7. stivesliz

stivesliz Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    6st1lb(34.98%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World for life!
    Hi - am just offering advice so please dont be offended.
    If you had been properly green you would have had another healthy extra a choice but as you didn't you were in effect extra easy so there was no need to weigh or limit pork. xx

8. Sparkles.

Sparkles. Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(16.31%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks Liz, any help is welcome xx. This is my first week and I have a lot to lose (6 st +) so I am anxious to get it right (gin binges aside!!). EE scares me a bit as I can't see how it works - I thought that food optimising was about limiting either one or the other?? Stupidly I also thought that by going with original/green days I would also be able to enjoy extra hexs. I just really want it to work and to not be fat anymore :(....

Hopefully I haven't completely ruined everything last night and will have a loss this week and will relax with the plan a bit....

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.