Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Sparklyangels Diary

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Diaries' started by sparklyangel, 6 February 2008 Social URL.

1. sparklyangel

sparklyangel Full Member

Start Weight:
    136kg
    Current Weight:
    133kg
    Goal Weight:
    100kg
    Lost(%):
    3kg(2.2%)
    Diet:
    Orlistat
    Today has been the first day of doing W8 have found it hard near the end of the day. Have found I have been a bit hungry towards the end of the day but I have managed to fight my way through it.

Other than this everything has been fine, although I have found all the food adverts on tv really annoying!

Bring on day 2!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. BlackRose

BlackRose Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Boots Slender Shakes
    yeah -damn m&s lol - you'll soon be not even noticing them as the weight melts off ya. Good Luck and well done! One day down!

4. sparklyangel

sparklyangel Full Member

Start Weight:
    136kg
    Current Weight:
    133kg
    Goal Weight:
    100kg
    Lost(%):
    3kg(2.2%)
    Diet:
    Orlistat
    the last few days have been interesting, had hen party to go to on Saturday, managed that fine, not a drop of alcohol went any where near my insides!

Had a training day on Saturday so had to take all my bits with me and make sure i had enough of everything, that didn't go to bad either, other than that everything seems to be going fine!

5. sparklyangel

sparklyangel Full Member

Start Weight:
    136kg
    Current Weight:
    133kg
    Goal Weight:
    100kg
    Lost(%):
    3kg(2.2%)
    Diet:
    Orlistat
    weighed myself today and according to my scales have lost 4kgs.

Stuggling with the water, drinking as much as i can, i am finding that if i drink loads i just feel bloated and then it starts to make me feel sick if i keep trying to force it down to make up the 4lts

Have started using the summer spritz and fruit tea and i am drinking black tea, any one got any ideas?

Bring on the official weigh in sometime in the week!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.