Sparklyangels Diary

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Diaries' started by sparklyangel, 6 February 2008 Social URL.

1. sparklyangel

sparklyangel Full Member

Start Weight:
    136kg
    Current Weight:
    133kg
    Goal Weight:
    100kg
    Lost(%):
    3kg(2.2%)
    Diet:
    Orlistat
    Today has been the first day of doing W8 have found it hard near the end of the day. Have found I have been a bit hungry towards the end of the day but I have managed to fight my way through it.

Other than this everything has been fine, although I have found all the food adverts on tv really annoying!

Bring on day 2!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. BlackRose

BlackRose Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Boots Slender Shakes
    yeah -damn m&s lol - you'll soon be not even noticing them as the weight melts off ya. Good Luck and well done! One day down!

4. sparklyangel

sparklyangel Full Member

Start Weight:
    136kg
    Current Weight:
    133kg
    Goal Weight:
    100kg
    Lost(%):
    3kg(2.2%)
    Diet:
    Orlistat
    the last few days have been interesting, had hen party to go to on Saturday, managed that fine, not a drop of alcohol went any where near my insides!

Had a training day on Saturday so had to take all my bits with me and make sure i had enough of everything, that didn't go to bad either, other than that everything seems to be going fine!

5. sparklyangel

sparklyangel Full Member

Start Weight:
    136kg
    Current Weight:
    133kg
    Goal Weight:
    100kg
    Lost(%):
    3kg(2.2%)
    Diet:
    Orlistat
    weighed myself today and according to my scales have lost 4kgs.

Stuggling with the water, drinking as much as i can, i am finding that if i drink loads i just feel bloated and then it starts to make me feel sick if i keep trying to force it down to make up the 4lts

Have started using the summer spritz and fruit tea and i am drinking black tea, any one got any ideas?

Bring on the official weigh in sometime in the week!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.