Cruise PV Special Burger Sauce

Discussion in 'Dukan Recipes' started by Red Heart, 16 July 2011 Social URL.

1. Red Heart

Red Heart Back on the Dukan wagon!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I make this regularly for my boys as it tastes very like McD's Big Mac sauce. Today I had a go at making a Dukan friendly version and was pleased with the result. Extra-lean mince burgers can be a bit dry but this certainly helped.

2 tblsp Quark (but suppose you could also use ff from frais)
    1 tsp yellow mustard (best brand to use is one called French's** see note below)
    1 tsp reduced sugar & reduced salt tomato ketchup
    half tblsp finely chopped gherkin (approx 1 small one)

In a small bowl combine all ingredients and mix well. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving. Makes about 2 servings. Easy peasy!

** French's comes in a yellow plastic bottle - do not confuse with French mustard! I suppose you could use any mustard but French's seems to give a more authentic taste.

I put Cruise PV in title, but as we can use gherkin as a condiment, I think it is okay to use in moderation on PP and also during Attack. Please correct me if I'm wrong. :eek:
    If making a non-Dukan friendly version, replace Quark with mayo and use "normal" ketchup.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.