Special K two week challenge

Discussion in 'All Other Diets' started by abz, 20 February 2009 Social URL.

1. abz

abz Gold Member

Now i know that this isn't a diet. more of a kickstart. but a kickstart is what i need. i've been getting into bad habits.

I was wondering if anybody had done this for two weeks and whether they had found it easy to do?

abz xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(30.4%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    My friend done a couple of years ago and she was quite ill on it. And after the 2 weeks you just put the weight back on when you go back to eating normally

4. abz

abz Gold Member

hmm. that doesn't sound good. but is that because you return to bad eating habits?

5. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(30.4%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    What other habits would you return to? The Special K diet is not healthy to continue for more than 2 weeks and teaches you nothing about healthy eating. It's not really a kick start to be honest, it's a 2 week challenge devised by Kellogs to get people buying loads of Special K!

6. abz

abz Gold Member

well i know that :) but i like the stuff. ha. ah well. that's the nail in that particular coffin by the sounds of it :D just brekkie it is then :)

abz xx

7. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(30.4%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    Sorry hun, just seems pointless for you as you know how to eat right and it would make you lose a few quick lbs but they'd go straight back on again. You are better off persevering x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.