Post New ThreadFind New
  1. clairemacphee

clairemacphee Member

Diet:
    Any, thinking about doing weightwatchers again
    Has anyone ever done this diet for drop a jean size in 2 weeks, 2 bowls a day and a balanced meal, I was thinking about giving this a go to get me started, Can i eat fruit etc as well as the 2 bowls and a balanced meal as i really am a snacker?

Anyone succeeded on this diet?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Martina2426

Martina2426 Member

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.42%)
    Diet:
    a healthy one
    I tried to do it and wasn't sucessful. I was hungry all of the time and quit after a couple of days. Why? It just wasn't feasable for me. I realized that a healthy diet is better. I have gotten off the "eating better" bandwagon as of late though.

Honestly I don't feel that its a very healthy way to lose weight, you know? Maybe as a jumpstart as you say. Let us know how it goes for you! I wouldn't do it permanantly to lose weight, because like most "diets" as soon as you eat regularly again, you will gain the weight back.

4. clairemacphee

clairemacphee Member

Diet:
    Any, thinking about doing weightwatchers again
    Yeah i guess your right there, just start the healthy eating moto! lol

5. Blue Butterfly

Blue Butterfly Gold Member

Start Weight:
    24st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st10lb(27.41%)
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating/MFP
    Me and a friend do this every year in Jan!
    I am doing it at the mo. Although I always lose weight and then put it all back on :( Im determined not to this time though!
    I have never dropped a dress size doing it in 2 weeks. Maybe thats because at my size Id have to lose about 2 stone to drop a dress size and I usually only lose a few lbs doing the special K thing.
    If you like cereal then go for it!
    I do have fruit and low fat yogurt as snacks as well as a main meal.

6. Calamity

Calamity Member

Start Weight:
    22st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st2lb(23.15%)
    I've been doing it alongside my Paul McKenna system for the last couple of months and did it on its own for a couple of weeks before that with good consistent results. I decided to give it a shot for a fortnight but ended up really liking my chosen one (Special K Bliss with chocolate and strawberries), so while I might not have 2 bowls everyday, I'm doing it quite frequently and certainly replacing a lot of cheese sandwich and crisps lunches.
    I find it keeps me going for a long time (today I had a late breakfast of special K and didn't bother with anything else til dinner), but that might be cos I'm doing the wonderful McKenna brainwashing at the same time.

7. Summer

Summer Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(6.83%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I did it once and did not succeed. I managed a week and was so fed up of eating it. I also found the bowl sizes not enough I was hungry all the time and grumpy.

8. Chan_x

Chan_x Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.59%)
    Diet:
    Slim-Fast
    I have and I was hungry ALL the time?! lasted 1 week was miserable and hardly lost any weight.

To be honest it seems to be just like SlimFast but with cereal instead.

A shake for breakfast, shake for lunch, healthy dinner!

Only difference is SlimFast shakes have load more nutrients and you feel fuller!

9. Slim&Elegant

Slim&Elegant Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(4.02%)
    The same experience: I tried unsuccessfully as well. Quitted after 2 days – I was too hungry all the time.

10. I can't be tamed

I can't be tamed this is it!

Start Weight:
    21st6lb
    Current Weight:
    21st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(1.67%)
    I've never tried this, but if you decide to try it please let us know how it went. :)

11. mrtc

mrtc Full Member

Tried this a few years ago, after 4 days, i just couldnt hack the hunger and spent 15 quid on take out food and beer.

It left me so hungry and angry, wouldnt do it again

12. wirralmum

wirralmum Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.31%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    I'm an old cynic - I just see it as a way of them getting people to buy loads of their product :rolleyes:

I don't think you'd lose any more weight than if you were to follow a calorie-controlled diet for a fortnight.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.