spicy curry soup.....

i have several of the curry soups and dont actually like them as soups - think im gonna try one as a popodom and see how that goes down! lol. deffo thinking of it more as medicinal than a meal! wish me luck! lol.

Had 2 over this past week, but the spices played havoc with my tummy! Gurgly isn't the word!! LOL!

So, just popped in to my LLC for a sec, & swapped the 2 I had left... Mmmm, back to old reliable Thai Chilli... You know where you are with that one! :D

xx

Had my spicy curry soup tonight and survived! It was weird, but strangely ok. Phew!

oh no... i've brought spicy curry to work for my lunch... haven't got an alternative... and now i hear that it's going to stink out the shop and give me gurgly-tummy all day??!?! great news girlies... LOL :)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well if its any consolation Alice - I didn't get gurgly tummy (horrible awful wind, (only joking LOL) ) but no gurgly tum! :D

aaaaaaggghhh!! i didn't read that last post until after i'd eaten it!! too late now... LOL

it smelled amazing when i opened the pack and i shall describe the taste as very.... interesting.

that's all i'm saying. :)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back