spicy tomato salsa i use on everything

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - ProPoints Plan Recipes' started by daisyleah, 7 March 2011 Social URL.

1. daisyleah

daisyleah Full Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers propoints
    i never really use exact measurements but here goes:
    handful of cherry tomatoes cut into quaters, couple of cloves of garlic crushed, juice/pulp of about 2 limes, about a tablespoon of finely chopped coriander, a few chopped spring onions, and half a chili finely chopped (if you like it hot, like me, use and extra chilli or two, but taste as you add it!) and half a chopped red onion if you want.

I find this really delicious, but it only last about two days max so i recommend making small portions from scratch rather than saving a bulk of it. I have it with a load of salad veg, or on pasta, potatoes, chicken, crackers/ryvita or just eat spoonfuls of it :')

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LynnD

LynnD Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.5lb(3.9%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Sounds lovely, I do love stuff like that!

4. GemmaMarshall1983

GemmaMarshall1983 Full Member

Diet:
    weight watchers
    I do exactly the same but occasionally use fresh mango or pineapple cut up tiny! Yum!!!

5. daisyleah

daisyleah Full Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers propoints
    ooh good idea :)

6. pixar

pixar has to be done this year

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st6lb(25.67%)
    Diet:
    did fl4i, then exante now back on WW
    oh that sounds lovely, love the taste of chilli tangy tomato sauces but unfort because I'm on the old points plan adding mango will just eat my points :cry:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.