Spicy Tomato Soup-Ugh!

Cheers Mike....;)

I love the Spicy Tomato and have it most days! Dizzy

Mizzy hates it. He can't even bear the smell. We both love Marmite (when we were eating ofcourse!)

ok.. that's it... i'm gonna enter the vacinity of soups! not had any yet, and I'm getting a need for something warm of a night..... fingers x'd i love em all! lol
Oh and for the record.. marmite is called 'stinky inky marmite' to me!! it's GROSS and everyone in the house except me loves it!!! YUK!

Am loving the tomato and the chilli soups! mmmm lovely for warming you up. :)

HATE MARMITE though - my worst nightmare would be a marmite and mushroom soup. BLEURGH!!!!!!

Smear me in marmite and through me to the toastie soldiers.....

Nothing wrong with the tomato soup its nice but that Cheese and Broccoli one is simply vile!! And it smells of feet so we know where they got he cheese from lol.

Spicy Tomato is my favourite , hate cheese and brocoli I was nearly sick. Oreintal and the mushroom soups are also quite yummy. I now find though now ive been on the diet a week the soups dont taste as bad as they did , I must be getting used to the taste. Which i could say the same for the metallic taste in my mouth x

I think Yuk about says it all it tasted like ground up indegestion tablets had been floated on the top of it.

Back