Spicy Tomato.. soups in general

rainbow27

Im just not liking the soups very much just had half of my Spicy Tomato :jelous: i had the broccoli and cheese yday again YUCK and i wasn't overly keen on the oriental chilli :eek: its such a shame cause im not usually a picky eater!!

Try the chicken and muchroom, or the plain mushroom, they're my favourites!

Dee x

will do i have them :D thanks

yeah thank god i love hot chocolate and mint YUMM like all of the shakes really x

i started with them but quickly moved to two porridge a day and either a bar or a pack made into a muffin!
need to really be in the mood to even attempt one these days!

Now I love the spicy tom with some pepper in but the other soups are all pretty bleugh.. ohh apart from veg thats not too bad with some pepper in..lol
Gone right off the shakes though only having the choc hot not. Really hated the mint one and I had 5 of them !! doh..lol

You're soo right, Spicy Tom MINGS! It's vile. Gotta admit I used to love Oriental Chili, Veg, Mushroom and Chicken and Mushroom, but finding all the soups a bit awful at the mo. I'm ALL about Porridge!!!
Hope you find something other than Choccy Mint you like! x

thanks well i had the chicken and mushroom tonight and i liked it so im off to take back the broccoli and cheese and the tomato one and swap for something more suitable for my pallet ha ha

I was ok with soups, now I cant abide them. Not sure why but I am sticking to shakes until my taste changes again :)

:xmastree:I like the spicy tomato soup,and the veg and the mushroom, didn't like to orental chilli, I only like strawberry shakes, but not tried the others, but don't like the flavours normally so guessed I wouldn't like cd ones

Last edited:
i hated the tomato or broccoli... but like the veg,chicken&mushroom,oriental chilli... couldn't do the diet without them as i need something like a hot meal at the evening:)

It's funny how our tastes change isn't it, at first I couldn't get enough of the porridge but now I can't stand it. The only thing I've not gone off in 11 weeks is choc mint made into "ice cream" in the blender with ice cubes, yum!!

Hmm I don't like the soups as much as the shakes but I haven't elemenated them, simply because I want to keep variety of taste otherwise I am worried I will get bored.

And I loooooooooooooove adding ice to my shakes to make them feel extra special and naughty!:D

Back