1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Spinach, Riccotta and Lamb Filo Pie

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by nellybongo, 3 November 2010 Social URL.

1. nellybongo

nellybongo Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    slimming world
    This recipe is one that I have amended to suit SW. Thw whole family loved it. Can be frozen for a quick evening meal or lunch.:)
    SYN values represent easy extra menu

350g lamb mince
    1 onion
    1 clove garlic
    2 tsp ground cumin
    1 tsp dried mint
    1 lb spinach
    Ricotta cheese
    Filo pastry sheets

Chop the onion and fry with the lamb mince - when cooked drain all the excess fat - add the cumin, garlic and mint and fry for another minuet. add the spinach - Fresh or frozen - and cook until the fresh has wilted or the frozen is cooked.

Spray a medium flan tin with fry light and place 1 sheet of filo pastry on top ( 3 syns )spoon as much of the meat mixture into the dish as you want and add one tsp or 14g of ricotta cheese on top ( 1 syn)- fold over the filo pastry using frylight to ensure the filo sticks.

Cook at 180 for 10 to 15 mins or until the pastry is cooked.

I make these in bulk and freeze them in individual portions, and use them for quick meals when I am too tired to cook and liable to cheat.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Meli

Meli Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Sounds delicious- Thanks for sharing!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.