Spinning!

Blings

Hi guys!

Know there have been a few threads about spinning but not for ages! Anyone here doing Spin classes alongside Slimming World? Went to my first class tonight and found it very hard but loved it at the same time :) Hoping to keep it up!

Has anyone had any super losses because of it?

Xx

I've always wanted to try a spin class, I can imagine they tone your legs a treat!

Iv always wanted to try spinning heard its really good for weight loss, but I'm too nervous/shy/embarrassed to try it incase I'm totally unfit, but well done :)

Heyy, I do spin class twice a week and have a personal trainer also, along with following Sw plan. My losses arnt as great as what they were before but I am toning up so I'm losing pounds aswell as inches! I deffinately reccomend spin it's a brill workout! I'd much rather exercise and loss a standard 1-2lbs and get nice and toned than loss big amounts and have excess skin to worry about! Hehe!! Xo

I really want to try spinning but I'm worried I won't be able to do it and will end up looking a right idiot!

I really want to try spinning but I'm worried I won't be able to do it and will end up looking a right idiot!

Try it, you can go at your own pace. When I started I was one of the biggest in the class now I can keep up with the serious gym goers. Lol
It will hurt but its worth it xx

I was going to try it once when I went to the gym the class was due to start so I popped my head in and there were 5 people in there who had all come together and they were flirting with the instructor quite openly, it was ridiculous. I think I'll speak to the instructors on Thursday when I take my son to karate to see if the class has been busy etc. I really want to go so just need to get over this self conscious stuff

I am back doing spin twice a week for 45 mins each session. Love it and someone told me that if you do spin on ww you get extra points. They reckon that you can burn off 600 cals on a good workout

spin rules lol

Back