Splash's Countdown

PS you twin sister here on the DVD ....and steppers and situp machines etc....all gatering dust...I do the callentics now though...well every odd week

It's funny you should mention callanetics. One of those dvd's is an easy callantics for beginners. I bought the 'look 10 years younger in 10 hours' book about 15 years ago and found once I got into it that the exercises really did change my body. I even did the warm up routine while in early labour with my third child 12 years ago and I buzzed through the whole thing...only 3 hours! I did look to see if there are any classes near me recently but Scotland was the nearest I could find. I'm going to start with the 30 min dvd when my 4 kids are back at school so I can have some privacy for the funny positions I'll be getting in!

Thats a great idea.....I think those excerises really work...and am worried about having loose skin so that my main motivation!!! Best of luck and let me know how you get on when the kids go back to school...

My little boy is back to school next week so taking a week off work to drop him and pick him up...plan to do a full one week of walking and SSing!!!!!! Think its easier when we all have a routine LOL!!

Yes, I find it much easier to stick to routines when they're back
at school. How old is your little boy? My youngest is 9 and we live opposite the school. Now if I hadn't confessed that I could have said I would be getting exercise by walking too!

Now I have a little confession to make. Guess who has just eaten fish & chips and a whole toblerone?:eek: Been thinking about eating a meal for days, but managed to keep on the straight and narrow. This evening I gave in to my chatterbox. Pleased to say I only managed half the F&F but the whole toblerone managed to disappear. Now I don't feel upset, just a little disappointed. I'm glugging water and intend to get straight back on track. I know I'm never going to be 'perfect', previously I would have a slip up and then give up completely. This time I'm determined to get there by never giving up. 3 days to weigh in, still hoping for a loss! Time will tell!!:)

Reactions: Bea
OI!!!!!!!!!!!!! What happened to calling me when you felt like that?!!! :mad: I'm gonna kick your butt lady - that is if I can find it in those baggy jeans you were wearing last!!!

Seriously though, I know you Splash, this is YOUR time and I have faith in you. :hug99:

Yes, I find it much easier to stick to routines when they're back
at school. How old is your little boy? My youngest is 9 and we live opposite the school. Now if I hadn't confessed that I could have said I would be getting exercise by walking too!

my guy is 5 (almost 6!) and school is about half a mile away and we have never walked :eek:...acutally as I say that I might do that this week...rather than being in bad humour for not being able to find parking LOL....

Now I have a little confession to make. Guess who has just eaten fish & chips and a whole toblerone?:eek: Been thinking about eating a meal for days, but managed to keep on the straight and narrow. This evening I gave in to my chatterbox. Pleased to say I only managed half the F&F but the whole toblerone managed to disappear. Now I don't feel upset, just a little disappointed. I'm glugging water and intend to get straight back on track. I know I'm never going to be 'perfect', previously I would have a slip up and then give up completely. This time I'm determined to get there by never giving up. 3 days to weigh in, still hoping for a loss! Time will tell!!:)

Oh Splash - sorry the food devil got you...but the main thing is get back back on that wagon so you will limit the damage!! Take care....

PS Splash we have having (the crew from the LT forum) a Chat Room date tomorrow night (friday) at 9pm....log on and drop in if you are free it will be a giggle...

D_Q I thought you were on holiday and would come back all mellow before you read my confession!
Bea, have never been in the chat room. Guess it's like MSN messenger.
Back on the straight and narrow today. Didn't have my first pack until 3pm as I was still bloated! Also woke up last night with killer indigestion and don't fancy that again in a hurry.:)

D_Q I thought you were on holiday and would come back all mellow before you read my confession!
Bea, have never been in the chat room. Guess it's like MSN messenger.
Back on the straight and narrow today. Didn't have my first pack until 3pm as I was still bloated! Also woke up last night with killer indigestion and don't fancy that again in a hurry.:)

Been of a chat room virgin myself.....but it like posting on these threads and getting responses straight away....

Well done with being back on the wagon...and its great when people notice you have lost weight its a great motivation.....

Well, another 4.5 lb off bringing my total to 30 in 6 weeks. Don't yer just love this diet? That means that I've slashed my first target of 10% (28lb) and also i've only got to lose one more pound to make me 1/4 of the way there. :D Going to have a think about my next target, will update later.

Back