Splash's Countdown

Well, another 4.5 lb off bringing my total to 30 in 6 weeks. Don't yer just love this diet? That means that I've slashed my first target of 10% (28lb) and also i've only got to lose one more pound to make me 1/4 of the way there. :D Going to have a think about my next target, will update later.

Oh well done...thats brilliant weight loss in 6 weeks...its a real motivation to keep going when you see the llbs dropping....having lots of little goals really helped me. I have some clothes that are a size smaller that I try on each week to see how close I am getting....it really spurs me on....and the week they fit - its like :D:D:D:D:D

Hi Bea, not long and you'll be halfway!

Another 2 lb off this week. Was a touch disappointed but it looks like I have a pattern emerging and seem to be losing 7lb each fortnight which I'm very pleased with. Had a few wobbly moments and felt like giving up but more to do with severe PMS I think! Anyway I just looked at my before photos (not ready to post them yet!) and know I'll keep getting bigger and bigger each year unless I sought out my emotional reliance on food once and for all. But it's hard at times and sometimes I don't think I can do it. Have amazed myself so far and intend to keep plodding on, especially as I'm about to book a beach holiday for next June! How I would love to slip into a plane seat and not overflow to the other seats. And not feel as if everyone is staring at how big I am on the beach or by the pool!

Hi there. I was off work this week and found it hard....spent a lot of time picking to be honest and only lost half a pound the whole week...but it a bummer!!! Anyway...had a good talking to myself last night....have decided to stick with LT for now..only three months and I will be at target if I stick to the diet correctly.....

Hi Bea, it's brilliant that you've only got 3 months to go. Shame it didn't work out with CD but you know LT works. And hopefully now you're back at work it will be easier. I can't wait for my kids to go back to school so I can get my routines back.

So roll on December and a skinny Bea!

Hiya DQ, hope you all had a great holiday, can't believe you're back already. Looking forward to seeing you on Monday. :D

ps. Where's the bikini pics?;)

Hi Bea, it's brilliant that you've only got 3 months to go. Shame it didn't work out with CD but you know LT works. And hopefully now you're back at work it will be easier. I can't wait for my kids to go back to school so I can get my routines back.

So roll on December and a skinny Bea!

Oh cheers Splash...your note has really cheered me up!! Thank you! Yes back to work yesterday (went to gym on the way home...) so well back on the wagon!! LOL

By the way....you are doing fab on your journey....I remember only a few weeks back when I was at the 92 mark...it will fly by and you will only have a few stone left by christmas....even though I have 55 left - I am feeling so much slimmer that ever....and managing to wear Size 14 in a good few things!!!!

A size 14 is my goal, went into a 16 when I was 12....and still feel the humiliation! So you've only 2 sizes to go, that's fantastic. I bought a top and pair of jeans in a 22 at the weekend and can't believe they're lose already. I keep saying it but I can't believe how quickly this diet works. And the fat is coming off my worst areas first which is weird. On normal diets I seem to lose from the top down. This time my legs seem to be shrinking fastest...and I'm not complaining! Have you noticed this?

Hi D_Q, sent you an email as you won't be seeing me on Monday I'm afraid. Both my teenage sons enrolled at college full time and then have decided they don't want to go. So already £40 a week down after informing Tax Credits about eldest son, waiting to hear how much I'll lose from son number 2 and of course no more child benefit. On a positive note I have an interview on Tues and have applied for a job I really want, closing date is next Fri. So hoping to get a job in next 2-3 weeks. In the meantime money situation dire....school uniforms and car tax haven't helped.....so will have to give up CD for a while. I intend to do the 790 plan for a couple of days, then 1000 for a couple of days then 1200 by which time I'll be out of packs and on my own:eek:. I'm going to keep low carb and low fat and of course loads of water! I'll keep posting here, might even write out my meals to help keep me on the straight and narrow. Worried about cravings returning as I struggled with AAM. But can't be helped. Really hope I'll be arranging an appointment with you soon! It's weird how I've kept thinking how nice it would be to eat and now I don't want to.

Well had my evening meal as per 790 plan, an hour later had an evening long binge and put on 2lb overnight. I think I had it in the back of my mind that I wouldn't be able to stick to losing weight whilst eating and sabataged myself on the first day. Feeling really annoyed with life in general as have been for a few interviews recently, without success and if my 4 kids had a decent father I might have had some financial help with their clothes etc. As it is my youngest went back to school and on the first day came back with a bill for £42 for swimming lessons. And that will be the first of a long list. :cry:
Anyway stuck to SS today as I feel so bloated and want to feel in control again. Going to examine my finances tomorrow to see if there's anything we can get rid of or cut down for now. Not expecting much as cut down to the bone as it is.
Going to check out the posts now and get myself in a more positive frame of mind!

Really sorry you are having a tough time Splash. Back to school/college is such an expensive time of year and something always has to give.. I also find when I am down I find it harder to loose weight...and stick to plan....so it just becomes a vicious circle.... Having said that its good when you are in the right frame to do a review....and see whats possible....thinking of you and hope all work out.

Hey babes

I'm really sorry things have got like that - no comments on exs and money cos it would be a diatribe :mad: Now, remember, YOU have achieved this weight loss using CD, so you can achieve weight loss using something else - low carb, sw, whatever. You are the successful part of the equation in this.

Really hope to see you again soon, and will be keeping an eye on your diary so you better check in regularly :hug99:

Thanks guys :),

Well lost 2lb this week. Was up to 3 off before my little binge! Never mind it's still a loss. Have muddled through today on 790 but packs running out fast and feelings of panic rising! Talked to my brother today who's offered to lend me the money for CD until I get a job or my boys start earning enough to help out. I don't like accepting help from anyone...guess that's one of my faults, always put myself at the bottom of the queue....anyway have left it that I will think about it. The trouble is until I know exactly how much my money will go down and how much my boys can help it is impossible to work things out. If I can only get a job life will be so much easier (well financially anyway!).

So going to muddle through the next few days and have a think. Thanks for all your support, I will still be on here daily and will continue glugging the water. If I manage to maintain this week I will be happy!

Yeah lynn it would be good hear how you are getting on....

Hope you are keeping postive Splash....every pound counts.....

Back