Splenda...

-FJ-

Found a few recipies that call for liquid splenda...but I could only find any online so have ordered some from ebay...apparently 1 drop equals 1 spoonful of splenda...and its NO CARB....woowoo!

But.....can we buy it over here?

Any ideas?

Anyone used it before?

Kye

Yes, I buy the granules & tablets in Morrisons, they are in most shops that sell that sort of thing. Must confess I haven't seen the drops but then I haven't looked for them.

Edit.
Sorry, this twit thought you meant any Splenda, not just the liquid!!! :eek: :)

Last edited:
Hi!!

I've bought the liquid sucralose off eBay too!! Is yours coming from America??

I ordered it weeks ago and it's saying it's shipped but had nothing yet!!

I shall have to wait and see IF I get it first and then will let u know what it's like!!

Xx

I'd think twice about using sucralose. Google it, there's some scarey stuff about it

Hi!!

I've bought the liquid sucralose off eBay too!! Is yours coming from America??

I ordered it weeks ago and it's saying it's shipped but had nothing yet!!

I shall have to wait and see IF I get it first and then will let u know what it's like!!

Xx

Hiya!

Aye, ebay/american jobbie.....seemed the cheapest option....

Fingers crossed they actually come eh? Hehe!

Surprising amount of recipies on that linda's low carb site call for liquid splenda like :(

Hey well ull be pleased to know mine arrived today!! I ordered on 26th Sept but from America hence the delay.

I bought mine from a seller called L3home so if u bought from same company it should come!!

Now just to try it...... X

Well I've just tried it in my cup of coffee and it tastes fine, used 2 drops though as oh made coffee and put far too much coffee granules in!!

I'll try it again but will make coffee myself and use 1 drop. Seems ok xx

Back