• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Spoilt it , don't do it!

Chocolate

S: 15st4.0lb C: 15st0lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 36 Loss: 0st4lb(1.87%)
:d'oh:Well had my week 10 weigh in and I have made a boo boo!

Been having a sneaky bit of milk in my brews for the past couple of weeks and it seems it has caught up with me

Also been having mix a moose twice a day on some days meaning I have only lost 1 1/2 this week after only loosing 2 lbs last week I was expecting a good weightloss this week.

My CDC said not to worry (I didn't dare tell her about the mix a moose!) she said to knock it on the head as it can make a big difference overall in your fat burning and told me if we were allowed to have it Cambridge would say so!

Oh well, back to black coffee and max 1 mix a moose a day :cry:

On a positive at least I have lost but I am fed up at myself thinking I could get away with it!!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

lyndzi76

Gold Member
S: 15st0lb C: 14st12lb G: 11st7lb BMI: 32.6 Loss: 0st2lb(0.95%)
Oh dear I've just brought mix a mousse this week

Surfhunny

Laugh in the face of food
S: 17st11lb C: 14st9lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 32.1 Loss: 3st2lb(17.67%)
You can still have it Lyndzi, but just don't have it more than once a day and you'll be fine!

onlyme!

is a naughty girl...
I am sure Cambridge has not got a reason for the fact you can only have one a day other than the extra cals. I lost all my weight having 2 a day and a bar?! but if it isn't working for you don't do it :) good luck! x

MrsN

Silver Member
S: 17st13lb C: 17st4lb G: 9st10lb Loss: 0st9lb(3.59%)
You've still lost which is fantastic, and you know the reasons why it wasn't more so you can do something about it.
Good Luck for this week!!

BeckyN

S: 16st7lb C: 15st4lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 33.5 Loss: 1st3lb(7.36%)
at least you are aware of why, and you kinda knew before anyway, but you did loose which is excellent, and you have been doing so well

xx

Chocolate

S: 15st4.0lb C: 15st0lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 36 Loss: 0st4lb(1.87%)
Thanks guys for all you support, see what happens this week, fingers and toes crossed!! x