Spoilt it , don't do it!

Chocolate

:d'oh:Well had my week 10 weigh in and I have made a boo boo!

Been having a sneaky bit of milk in my brews for the past couple of weeks and it seems it has caught up with me

Also been having mix a moose twice a day on some days meaning I have only lost 1 1/2 this week after only loosing 2 lbs last week I was expecting a good weightloss this week.

My CDC said not to worry (I didn't dare tell her about the mix a moose!) she said to knock it on the head as it can make a big difference overall in your fat burning and told me if we were allowed to have it Cambridge would say so!

Oh well, back to black coffee and max 1 mix a moose a day :cry:

On a positive at least I have lost but I am fed up at myself thinking I could get away with it!!

Oh dear I've just brought mix a mousse this week

You can still have it Lyndzi, but just don't have it more than once a day and you'll be fine!

I am sure Cambridge has not got a reason for the fact you can only have one a day other than the extra cals. I lost all my weight having 2 a day and a bar?! but if it isn't working for you don't do it :) good luck! x

You've still lost which is fantastic, and you know the reasons why it wasn't more so you can do something about it.
Good Luck for this week!!

at least you are aware of why, and you kinda knew before anyway, but you did loose which is excellent, and you have been doing so well

xx

Thanks guys for all you support, see what happens this week, fingers and toes crossed!! x

Back