Spooks diary..

spooks

please, if you see something im doing wrong or a different way of doing something pleasee tell me :) ok.. joined S/W thursday.. so this is my food diary so far..

thurs; (EE) no breakfast :(
lunch was jacket potato with prawns and seafood sauce (4syns) and a side salad.
tea was slimming world potato and leek soup(0.5 syns per portion) HEb was the philly cheese used to make it creamy and HEb was a small brown roll.
followed by a massive bowl of mixed fruits (bananas strawberrys grapes melon etc)

also had 2 s/w hifi bars for 6 syns .. ( total of 10.5 syns for the day)

friday (red day) was
breakfast 30g shredded wheat (HEb) 375mls of skimmed milk (HEb)
lunch was 2 slices of wholemeal toast (HEb) dry and baked beans (4syns) and a packed of velvert crunch crisps (4 syns)
tea was bacon (cooked in fry light and poached eggs.. followed by mixed fruit and a muller light (3 syns)
total of 11 syns for the day

saturday (EE) mixed fruit and a vanilla activia for breakfast.
lunch was wholemeal toast (HEb) with 5 lauging cow light triangles (HEa) followed my more fruit.
tea was s/w chips and birds eye salmon fish fingers (1 syn each.. had 5 so 5 syns) and mushy peas and a bit of extra light mayo(1 syn) followed by an activia yogurt. so 6 syns for the day.

sunday.. breakfast was 2 slices of wholemeal toast (HEb) and jam (2syns)
late lunch was pasta bolognese made with extra lean mince and home made sauce (no syns) followed by 2 activias and mixed fruit..
snacks where picking at roast beef and a hifi bar (3syns) and a bag of crisps (4 syns) total of 9 syns xx

how am i doing? any ideas opinions and comments welcome :)

aww thanks :) and no worrys :) i dont mind x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

How did your soup turn out hun? I'm going to buy lots of yummy veg tomorrow as you've now inspired me to try it out x

It was yummy :) added chilli powder to give it a bit of a kick. Delicious! xxxx

ok... Monday : no breakfast (up too late)
lunch was chilli n veg soup nom nom and a whole meal brown roll (HEb)
tea was s/w chips and eggs fried in fry light with mushroom
followed by activia and fruit
snakcs were ryvita black pepper crackers 3= 4 1/2 syns and 5 cheese triangles (HEa) and packed of crisps 4 syns

tuesday : fruit and 2 activias for breakfast lunch chilli n veg soup tea was 2 jacket potatos with prawns HEb and 2 spoons of seafood sauce (4syns) heaped with loads of salad! drank my milk from HEa :) snacks are 2x s/w hifi bars HEb and some cheese for later HEa

xxx

Back