Spooky and Co! 7 days of SS week 2 day 5!!!!TGI Friday!!!!:-))

spooky

Banned
Morning peeps!

Lets have another week of SS.

Last week went spectacularly to pot for me, but I am hoping for a better week this week.

I still don't feel great, have a bit of a cold brewing :sigh: but I HAVE to do this! being a bit off it might stop me eating anyway lol

Sign in and check in folks!!

I am with you Spooky Day one for me. I was in that spectacular place last week right along with you. I have finished my medication now so I am hoping to manage better this week.

A new week a new goal, so go for it! Just keep that ketone fairy in sight and keep glugging that water!

Hi Guys

I too am starting to SS properly this week. Now valentines is out of the way I have no excuses. Have packs at the ready and gallons of water too. Im sooo excited!!! Hope im this excited next week as the week will have gone without a hitch Woo Hoo!!!!

I fell down on Thursday so starting again today.
Feeling a bit emotional as its my sons first day at nursery. Hoping that will take my mind off the lack of food.
I have one week before my in laws are back to stay so I want to be really into it by them. Step mother in law is starting when she is here. Find her no support at all. When she fails she encourages me to just have a little of something I fancy. If I'm feeling weak it really doesn't help.

Morning... I am with you on this one....

Did great all week thanks to you guys... lost it severely on the week-end but hey... back on the wagon.... Have Six Weeks now till my holiday and my thighs need to be a bit slimmer to fit into those size 12 shorts. Can easily do this in 6 weeks....

Here we go girls... :gen126:

Morning, here I am again ...

I need a good week, I am not going to get on the scales at all for 4 weeks.

1 GT and 1/2 litre down so far.

I'll be hopping on this SS 100% bus too! My AAMW hasn't gone as well as I'd like ,so tho I still have 3 days left to run I'd rather ditch it and go back to SS, I feel secure there and I'm not confident enough to tackle food at mo!! As you all got me thru the first 5 weeks I hanging on with you til the end!! :D

Definitely struggling where water is concerned today. Dh says that theres a smell of chlorine about it, so I wonder if thats it?
Have had one litre so far and a couple of hot berry's and a black coffee. Its not enough I know...

Am not hungry, but I can feel wind rattling round :sigh:

Hows everyone else doing?

Heey spooks and co!

Am clocking in again for yet another 7 day challenge. Managed to complete last weeks which I'm well chuffed about! 9 days on SSing now.... WOOOHOOO! :) Feeling really poisitive again this week and can't wait for my weigh in.

Good luck to those who are starting todaaay....spooks,HM,Sharon.Lollypop,Lighterme,bigley b we can do THIS!!

And sam Stay strong your doing really well..

Catch up with you lot later and an update from me ... :)

Sarah xxx

I'll attempt this too...gotta start somewhere again and after the last couple of weeks I just want to put it behind me and get back to where I want to be. Luckilly only a pound or so has crept on in the past week, but i am kicking myself as I could be half a stone lighter than I am!!!:sigh:

Morning everyone!!!

Well how lazy am i? i have only just got out of bed!!! woo hoo

Im so glad you have started another 7day challenge as i really need the help to get this cracked. See my cdc tomo then not again for two weeks so got a real chance tomake a dent in my weight before she gets back.

Gonna start on the water in a mo and try and keep myself busy today so i dont think about food too much. wish me luck, and good luck to everyone else who needs it x

Lucky you spooks.. only for some though! am grafting through a essay as we speak! errrh!

Well I have made it through Day1....will have to get to bed early tonight to keep me away from the kitchen.

Pleased to have the 1st day out of the way.

Back