Spooky and Co! 7 days of SS week 2 day 5!!!!TGI Friday!!!!:-))

Good luck to you all, you're gonna have a great week I can feel it in me water!

Gxx

Morning guys

Had a cra@ppy day yesterday and fell off the wagon. Have not felt well for a couple of days. :eek:

Had a SERIOUS word with myself and today I am determined. Am half a litre of water down already and have a black coffee and a hot berry by my side.:D:D

Dd1 back at school today but Dd2 still off with the Pox. And I woke up to loads of snow here eeek!

Will check in later

Morning Spooky.....SNOW!!!!! poor you I hate snow. I was thinking we might get it here too cos it looks "odd" outside if you know what I mean.

Good day for me yesterday. WI tonight but I don't think I am going to weigh. I know I have either stayed the same or had a gain after the dreadul week I had last week and I am not sure whether I should face it or deny it. Worried about the negative effect it could have. What do you think?

oh thats a good idea thanks Spooks.

Keep strong hun we can get through today. My OH is finally going back to work today so I can get onto the computer which definately helps me stay on track

hi guys

well yesterday was not too bad for me. i did not drink enoughwater by far but i never do on day 1. already half litre down this morn though too.

had a couple of biscuits yesterday but not gonna let it bother me as it was only day 1 so what harm can it do eh-probably tons lol

good luck today-WE CAN DO THIS

morning gang. Snow in Spookyland? hope its not too much. Hope you have a better day today Nicky.

Sharon good luck with your WI.

I think its day 9 for me (lost count) and still going strong just about. Was seriously tempted to eat last night but managed somehow not to give in.

Heres to a good day for us all

I am ffffrrrrreeeeeezing!
Have just walked to school and back and my toes are about to drop off!

Snow is thick ish.. lots of flurries coming down :rolleyes: Dh is gonna be chuffed he has to work in it!!

Dd2 can go back to school next monday!!:D She is thrilled to bits about that. She loves school!

Hello Girls

Sad to say I didn't even make it past Day 1. I caved and had lovely dinner with hubby last night as he was going away today for the week. Feeling pretty silly really... it was kind of a waste...

I feel like I'm going round in circles at the moment... I know I HAVE to lose this last stone at least... I'm going on holiday at Easter and don't own any clothes to wear at this rate (they're all size 12 - currently I'm a 14 on bottom and 12/14 on top). I know this extra stone will put me in the 12s happily... but WHY CAN'T I JUST DO IT...

Had one tetra today, can't face drinking the water either... which normally doesn't bother me... Not really sure what I can do... :confused:

LollyPop, hugs!

I know how it feels for you.
If you are struggling with the water and have water flavourings have some hot! Especially in this cold weather it makes a nice change!

You CAN do this. Perseverence WILL pay off for you!

If I can do it so can you. I cracked yesterday, had serious words with myself and today I am more determined than ever.

Don't give up!!

Morning all!!

Where is everyone???

Had quite a good day yesterday, hoping for the same today,.

Still snowing here in Spookyland, which is odd cos about 2 miles away there is NO SNOW whatsoever! its like we are in a weather time warp!!!

Morning Spooks
I too am hopeing for a good day, 1 Gt down and 1/2 litre so far.

Glad we haven't got the snow here, got to take Pixie for a walk soon. His little tootsies would freeze.

Well, its, thursday! Usually a good day for me! Hoping to have a fantastic one!

where have all my SS'ing buddies gone???

Oh Nicky
I feel like that as well - no one that was first with me when I started is here anymore :cry:..... It all feels a bit strange :(:(:(.... But I am still here and will gladly join you on your SS'ing xxxxxxxxxx

I'm here managed my first 100% day yesterday for some time. Got a cracking headache today so I must be going through carb withdrawl. Hoping for another good day now. Good luck to everyone else

Morning everyone
I'm still hanging in there, not been up long had 1 GT and my water on the go.

Was chatting on msn til the small hours so feeling tired. May get a kip in later all being well.

Have a good day everyone

Hi Spooky and Morning all!! I'm here too, still hanging in there on SS (just!) I know I'm behind you Time4me but I'll try and catch up!!!

Back