Spooky halloween challenge

Well I weighed this morning to reveal a massive gain! And I had a great day yesterday??? So will re weigh Tues morning if that's ok and post my results regardless.

Jot, you and others have mentioned the gaining after coming of Low Carb so hoping that this is the case. Not happy for my first week weigh in.

Never mind I am very positive that CCing is and will be for me. Must admit the variety is lacking in my foods over the past 2 days.

Good luck all.

Bren
X

Count me in... who mentioned Christmas!!!!!!!

Vicky 7lbs
Kimber 5lbs
Darling09 7lbs
Nic 10lbs
Diminishingreturns 14lbs
rhuba 8lbs
tweetypie 16lbs
Sa89 14lbs
Bren 13lbs
LaLaLou 14lbs
Vodevil 7lbs
Lady_Amalthea 10lbs
Serafyn 10lbs

1lb off for me this week - better than nothing or a sts!!!!

Vicky 7lbs
Kimber 5lbs
Darling09 7lbs
Nic 10lbs -1lb
Diminishingreturns 14lbs
rhuba 8lbs
tweetypie 16lbs
Sa89 14lbs
Bren 13lbs
LaLaLou 14lbs
Vodevil 7lbs
Lady_Amalthea 10lbs
Serafyn 10lbs

well done nic! im also down a pound this week! very happy considering a large pizza may have sneaked its way into my diet on friday :rolleyes:!

Vicky 7lbs
Kimber 5lbs
Darling09 7lbs -1lb
Nic 10lbs -1lb
Diminishingreturns 14lbs
rhuba 8lbs
tweetypie 16lbs
Sa89 14lbs
Bren 13lbs
LaLaLou 14lbs
Vodevil 7lbs
Lady_Amalthea 10lbs
Serafyn 10lbs

2 lbs gone!!! You guys are great - I've really struggled over the last few weeks but being back in a challenge has given me so much more motivation!

I'm wearing my first ever pair of skinny jeans and I bought a couple of size 16 tops in New Look. I'm not a 16 (yet!) by any stretch of the imagination but the 18 was too big. I've never been able to buy anything in the *normal* range in there before, only in Inspire.

x

Vicky 7lbs
Kimber 5lbs
Darling09 7lbs -1lb
Nic 10lbs -1lb
Diminishingreturns 14lbs -2lbs.
rhuba 8lbs
tweetypie 16lbs
Sa89 14lbs
Bren 13lbs
LaLaLou 14lbs
Vodevil 7lbs
Lady_Amalthea 10lbs
Serafyn 10lbs

Well done everyone. I will weigh in the morning again. (read above in one of my previous posts for details)

Vicky 7lbs
Kimber 5lbs
Darling09 7lbs -1lb
Nic 10lbs -1lb
rhuba 8lbs
tweetypie 16lbs
Sa89 14lbs
Bren 13lbs
LaLaLou 14lbs
Vodevil 7lbs
Lady_Amalthea 10lbs
Serafyn 10lbs

Good luck for tomorrow Bren! And well done on all the losses ladies, you've done fantastic!

Unfortunately I'm +3lb, it's my own fault really but I am going to be very disciplined and lose all that I have put on this week and more hopefully!

Vicky 7lbs
Kimber 5lbs
Darling09 7lbs -1lb
Nic 10lbs -1lb
rhuba 8lbs
tweetypie 16lbs
Sa89 14lbs. +3lbs.
Bren 13lbs
LaLaLou 14lbs
Vodevil 7lbs
Lady_Amalthea 10lbs
Serafyn 10lbs

Well done everyone who has weighed and lost or STS, least its not a gain, even though im a fine one to talk as i still feel crap when i have stayed the same!

I have seen somewhere someone mentioning not much in variety of their foods. I have ANYTHING as long as i count it in. I have something naughty EVERY day whether it be a choc bar with my cuppa int he evening or a trifle pot (130 cals) after my tea. I have to have something. I eat tiger bread with my salad but whereas i used to think nothing of having 3 or 4 slices i will have 1 slice and just count it in :)

I used to get these salad boxes from Asda thinking they were 211 cals for the full thing then i picked a smaller one up today and it said 198 for the full thing, i have only been eating 422 cals and thinking it was 211!!!! Knowing that i am hoping it may have a small tiny impact on my weighins, prob not but id like to think so!!

Got some mini croissants filled with chocolate today, they come in a bag, they are 60 odd cals each so going to try these for a change now too :)

Last edited:
I've stayed the same this week :( at least it isnt a gain but I so need and want to do this I've bought a lovely dress in a size 12 for some extra inspiration!

Vicky 7lbs
Kimber 5lbs
Darling09 7lbs -1lb
Nic 10lbs -1lb
rhuba 8lbs
tweetypie 16lbs
Sa89 14lbs. +3lbs.
Bren 13lbs
LaLaLou 14lbs
Vodevil 7lbs - sts,
Lady_Amalthea 10lbs
Serafyn 10lbs

Good girl :) You will get into it :)

Hope it's not too late to hop on board!

Vicky 7lbs
Kimber 5lbs
Darling09 7lbs -1lb
Nic 10lbs -1lb
rhuba 8lbs
tweetypie 16lbs
Sa89 14lbs. +3lbs.
Bren 13lbs
LaLaLou 14lbs
Vodevil 7lbs - sts,
Lady_Amalthea 10lbs
Serafyn 10lbs
Wez 9lbs

Never too late I hope!

Well everyone the scales have shown a loss since yesterday's freak gain of 1.6kg's but only a small 300gm so not even a lb......

Vicky 7lbs
Kimber 5lbs
Darling09 7lbs -1lb
Nic 10lbs -1lb
rhuba 8lbs
tweetypie 16lbs
Sa89 14lbs. +3lbs.
Bren 13lbs = +3lbs,
LaLaLou 14lbs
Vodevil 7lbs - sts,
Lady_Amalthea 10lbs
Serafyn 10lbs
Wez 9lbs

At least you are starting to go in the right direction Bren...that small loss will transform into a bigger one in no time :)

Is anyone doing anything for Halloween btw? Like dressing up or that? Thought I might as well ask seen as this is the Spooky Halloween Challenge thread haha.

I personally looooove Halloween! I'm def dressing up - just don't know what as yet!

I have no reason to dress up so no. I COULD organise a charity fancy dress at work though...hmmmm! Got em thinking now, i could be a sexier than last year witch! haha

ooh that sounds cool!

Well afterwork today... sorry for the details..... got home and went to the toilet then hopped on the scales and into the shower before dinner. Anyway, scales revealed a 1kg loss from this morning!!!?

But not getting my hopes up just hope that my body is finally going to sort itself out and start to loose (fingers toes etc all crossed).

Bren
X

I would guess your going to be alright. I really stress because i put weight on during the week by about 2 or 3lb then weighday comes and im back to what i was the previous weighday, it is wierd how it works and its very stresful, my weigh in tomorrow, im hoping i lose.

Good luck anyhow :)

Do you drink green tea Vick?

i find this very cleansing, perhaps have a cup or 2 today to help spur on a loss? Good luck though and I'm sure you will be fine.

xx

I am really not into the different tea's you get and stuff, i just dont like the taste... :( Wish i did really if its going to spur things on, spose i could force myself to drink it lol

See how you go. I started with lemon in hot water, then moved to cammomile and then to green. I even make a litre of green tea the night before and drink it cold the next day! You get used to it. So good for you, a great digestive.

Night hun xx.

I may try the lemon in hot water that does not sound so bad and if it helps with my retention and digestion then all for it. Will see how i go, thankyou :)
Wondered why you said night then but it is because you in Australia!! haha silly me!

Back