Spooky halloween challenge

Well I have only lost 1/2 pound this week my weight loss is so bl**dy slow.

at least it's going in the right direction! google image search a lb of fat and it really puts into perspective what's come off your body!

makes you feel much better!!

xx

oh trust me about the slowness it does and it seems like it takes forever but if your anything like me it will go slow for a few weeks then u may get a better loss but then sts for a week, its mental, dont know if i will lose this week, i usually do on the week i am strangely enough but we will see Wednesday.

Exchanged on the house today so all is gooood, my exercise has slowed right down but im sure running up and down stairs and stuff will make up for that.... :)

Yodevil, well done :)

hi guys, good to see some good losses this week. i seem to have lost 3lb!! i dont know how this is possible because i havnt been good on the food front and have only exercised once. however, i do have a really bad tummy bug at the mo so thats what might be responsible!! it could just be a random fluke day with the scales but im sticking with it!! (i just wont be expecting a loss next week!) hehe!

Vicky 7lbs STS
Kimber 5lbs STS
Darling09 7lbs: -1lb, -3lbs.

Nic 10lbs -1lb, -1lb
Diminishingreturns 14lbs -2lbs.
rhuba 8lbs STS
tweetypie 16lbs, -2lbs
Sa89 14lbs. +3lbs.-2lbs.
Bren 13lbs = +3lbs, - 2lbs,
LaLaLou 14lbs, -2.25lbs
Vodevil 7lbs: sts, -2 lbs,
Lady_Amalthea 10lbs
Serafyn 10lbs
Wez 9lbs
Jot 14lbs -1/2 lb

Well done everyone, a loss is a loss! I keep telling myself that, and as long as the scales are going down you should feel great about yourself, we're all here to actually do something about our weight rather than just ignore it, which is something to feel good about.

Just google imaged 1lb of fat, OMG! That's unreal!

I know it is a slow loss but a 1-2lb a week will get a stone off for Christmas. (God, then may have to start again in the new year!)

Vicky 7lbs STS
Kimber 5lbs STS
Nic 10lbs -1lb, -1lb
rhuba 8lbs STS
tweetypie 16lbs, -2lbs
Sa89 14lbs. +3lbs.-2lbs.
LaLaLou 14lbs, -2.25lbs
Lady_Amalthea 10lbs
Serafyn 10lbs
Wez 9lbs -0.5
Jot 14lbs -1/2 lb

no weigh day for me this week. there was no paper in the gym scales! seems theyre not working more than they are atm. not too fussed tbh since its TOTM and i always bloody gain for that. dont know how i would handle a 5th week of STS!

anywho, this should make for a bigger loss next week, so fingers crossed!

2lb loss for me this week, i seem to lose 2 or 3lbs the week im on, its strange but im losing water so i guess thats it isnt it...thats what the nurse at work said to me...

This loss gets me to my 10 stone mark now so i am in the 9's from here...im determined.. :)

Vicky 7lbs STS, -2lb
Kimber 5lbs STS
Nic 10lbs -1lb, -1lb
rhuba 8lbs STS
tweetypie 16lbs, -2lbs
Sa89 14lbs. +3lbs.-2lbs.
LaLaLou 14lbs, -2.25lbs
Lady_Amalthea 10lbs
Serafyn 10lbs
Wez 9lbs -0.5
Jot 14lbs -1/2 lb

oh and iv updated my ticker to set my target to 9stone now :)

Very well done Vicky!
I am just trying to get in the 9's at the mo and then will see how I feel ideally I would love to get to 9stone 7 (so 1 stone to go!) The last bit is going so slow but I am determined! My weigh in day is fri
Well done you
x

Thankyou! :)

Honestly the 10's have gone slower than the 11's.. I got to 10,7 and it just seemed to drag and my weight went up and down so madly within the weeks... You will get there tho, just need to perservere :)

Hi all going to jump on my nans old school scales and see if I am loosing. I weighed the other day just so I could gauge a loss or gain at the end of the week. Will post how I go but won't put official weight loss on until 6th when I am back in melbourne ony digital scales.

Well done to everyone for loosing x

Bren

Good luck :) I get my keys to my house the next time i weigh so ill be buzzing if i lose then on the same day as getting them :) Dropping into that stone lower even though you maybe have the ,13 on the end still feels great :)

That's fantastic Vicky, you're doing so well!

Another loss of 2.25lbs for me this week :)

Vicky 7lbs STS, -2lb
Kimber 5lbs STS
Nic 10lbs -1lb, -1lb
rhuba 8lbs STS
tweetypie 16lbs, -2lbs
Sa89 14lbs. +3lbs.-2lbs.
LaLaLou (14lbs), -2.25lbs, -2.25lbs
Lady_Amalthea 10lbs
Serafyn 10lbs
Wez 9lbs -0.5
Jot 14lbs -1/2 lb

Morning everyone,

Well done some fab weight loss this week, I have lost 1 1/2 lbs so am please this morning.
Vicky 7lbs STS, -2lb
Kimber 5lbs STS
Nic 10lbs -1lb, -1lb
rhuba 8lbs STS
tweetypie 16lbs, -2lbs
Sa89 14lbs. +3lbs.-2lbs.
Lady_Amalthea 10lbs
Serafyn 10lbs
Wez 9lbs -0.5
Jot 14lbs -1/2 lb
- 1 1/2 lbs

well done vicky! it's happening, slowly but surely! remember that youre more likely to keep it off, the longer it takes! (and surely that's the most important thing in the long run!)

well done everyone else as well, you're all doing fabulously!

i weighed in on wednesday night and am down 2lb, so am quite pleased about that. hopefully i can drop another one by next weigh day (monday) and then i'll feel like i'm properly back on track!

Vicky 7lbs STS, -2lb
Kimber 5lbs STS
Nic 10lbs -1lb, -1lb
rhuba 8lbs STS, -2lbs
tweetypie 16lbs, -2lbs
Sa89 14lbs. +3lbs.-2lbs.
Lady_Amalthea 10lbs
Serafyn 10lbs
Wez 9lbs -0.5
Jot 14lbs -1/2 lb
- 1 1/2 lbs

Can I join? Was away on holiday so havn't been on the boards. i'd like to lose 10lb by then xx

Me too! Me too! I want to join too! I completely forgot about halloween, and that's one of the things I really want to lose weight for. My goal isn't so much a number, but I want to be able to wear a bit of a sexy costume (short skirt, cleavage) this year.

Since I'm starting late, I might not quite get there, but I can still try! Ideally I'd like to lose a stone (I'm finding that each stone is one dress size) but I'll be more than happy if I lose ten pounds.

I've just bought a bicycle, so I want to try going out on that at least a few times a week. And I'm defo trying to eat better; I've been bringing chopped veg to college for lunch instead of buying something less healthy, and since I started keeping a bowl of fruit (the kind I like! that's the important part) I can't help myself snacking on it when I'm feeling peckish.

Feeling good about this!:)

Well I have sts again - rubbish!

better than a gain though!

Am on hols next week so will be off for a fortnight... eeek. I am going to enjoy myself though whilst away!

Vicky 7lbs STS, -2lb
Kimber 5lbs STS, STS, hol
Nic 10lbs -1lb, -1lb
rhuba 8lbs STS, -2lbs
tweetypie 16lbs, -2lbs
Sa89 14lbs. +3lbs.-2lbs.
Lady_Amalthea 10lbs
Serafyn 10lbs
Wez 9lbs -0.5
Jot 14lbs -1/2 lb
- 1 1/2 lbs

I'd just like to say a big WELL DONE to all the amazing losses everyone's had this week! I have no hope of losing anything this week - I feel bloated and rubbish! I'm due on soon but besides that I just can't seem to stop eating!! My calorie intake has increased quite a lot and while this is great for maintaining it's not going to shift the last half stone is it! It's getting me down now - aarghhh!!

Back