Spooky halloween challenge

never trust a different set of scales! i'd rather not weigh than risk the upset of getting a horrible result! (also if you drink a lot of water- that weighs a lot as i have found to my annoyance!) i get such fluctuating results from drinking so much during the day. a litre of water weighs a kilo!! WTF?? so i'm gona be weighing first thing in the morning from now on - much more of a control!

yep i agree nic most likely the scales,
Oh god talking of scales, i am on the eve of my weighin pah!! I have only lost 3 lb so far, god its like pulling teeth somedays

Lol! Tell me about it!!

God, I never realised a litre of water weighs a kilo! Lol, will definitely stick to weighing first thing in the morning. How's everyone getting on? I agree with the others Vicky, your mum's set of scales are most likely weighing heavier. Keep positive :)

I've got my fingers and toes cross for you Jo!

Loss of 2.75lbs this week for me, have added up all my losses as they've become a long line of numbers, lol:

Vicky 7lbs STS, -2lb, STS, -1lb, +3lb
Kimber 5lbs STS, STS, hol, STS
Darling09 7lbs: -1lb, -3lbs.
Nic 10lbs -1lb, -1lb, +1lb, -2lbs, -1lb
Diminishingreturns 14lbs -2lbs, sts,-5lbs, -3lbs.
rhuba 8lbs STS, -2lbs, STS
tweetypie 16lbs, -2lbs
Sa89 14lbs. +3lbs.-2lbs.-1lb.-3lbs.STS.
Bren 13lbs = +3lbs, - 2lbs,
LaLaLou (14lbs), -11.75
Vodevil 7lbs: sts, -2 lbs, -1 lb, sts, sts
Lady_Amalthea 10lbs
Serafyn 10lbs
Wez 7lbs -0.5 -0.5
Jot 14lbs -1/2 lb - 1 1/2 lbs -1lb
Littlemiss 8lbs - -2lbs +1lb +2lbs
Caloriefree 10lbs - Down 5lbs, 5lbs to go
Cherrybee 7lbs - 7lbs to go

you're doing really well lou!

i havent weighed for a couple of weeks now. am gona try and resist so that next time i do i will (hopefully) see a big change, which will give me a bit of a boost. am definitely feeling thinner these last two weeks. have been exercising muchos!

xx

Thanks Rhuba, I think these mini-challenges are great for giving you something to aim for. Everyone seems to be doing really well, and even if we have a sts, then at least we're all sticking with it. Well done everyone!

I envy your self-restraint in being able to stay away from the scales for a few weeks. Definitely think seeing a bigger change will make you feel great :)

Oh hi everyone,

I am not weighing in today purley because i did not eat til late last night due to work, so i am going to do it in the morning. wish me luck!

That is really fab Jot! I remeber what it was like the 1st day I wore my favourite replay jeans again! It made all the hard work worth it!
Good luck to you too!
Will post about 10 tom whilst eating my brekkie!
x

Thanks hon & good luck, i will post early no doubt the kids will be up at the crack of dawn!

Aww well done :)
I have a feeling something strange was going on the other day as i had sneek peek and was back to normal today -1 but will see what Wednesday brings :)
Bought 3 size 10 pairs of work trousers the other day and size 10 pair os skinny jeans the other day along with a few jumpers and tops, all in the sales as i cant afford too much with buying house but all my trousers n tops too big so had to get new. looked ridiculous! lol

Oh guys i am so chuffed this morning 2 lb off, thank you for your support this week,

Kimber 5lbs STS, STS, hol, STS
tweetypie 16lbs, -2lbs
LaLaLou (14lbs), -11.75
Lady_Amalthea 10lbs
Serafyn 10lbs
Wez 7lbs -0.5 -0.5
Jot 14lbs -5lb in total

Going to try even harder this week, feeling really motivated.

Yay

Well done Jot
I have lost 1lb this week am chuffed as have broken the sts cycle!

Kimber 5lbs STS, STS, hol, STS, -1lb
tweetypie 16lbs, -2lbs
LaLaLou (14lbs), -11.75
Lady_Amalthea 10lbs
Serafyn 10lbs
Wez 7lbs -0.5 -0.5
Jot 14lbs -5lb in total

Helloo i've not posted in a few weeks as i've started uni so i've lost 9lbs woo well chuffed starting to feel it now :D

Well done on everyone elses losses and good luck for the next two weeks everybody :D

tweetypie 16lbs, -11lbs
LaLaLou (14lbs), -11.75
Lady_Amalthea 10lbs
Serafyn 10lbs
Wez 7lbs -0.5 -0.5
Jot 14lbs -5lb in total

Well done :) x

Does anyone else find it increasingly difficult to stick to low cal as winter sets in? I really struggle. Crave carbs all the time. Last thing I want is a bowl of salad : (

Saw another thread on "calorie bargains". Thought I would remind everyone that king prawns are only something like 70 cals for 100g, they're filling and they feel like a treat. I eat loads of them. Oh, and I've been having Batchelors Chunky Chicken and Veg soup and some of the Heinz Farmers Market soups for lunch. They're about 100 cals for a bowl and really filling - I don't need bread with them. Sometimes I put a spoon pf porridge oats in once it's heated through just to thicken it out a little and make it really really filling.

I've been swimming around a mile twice a week but I can't say I've noticed any toning or weight loss. I'll stick with it though - feel much better about myself after I've dragged myself out of bed early at the weekends and made myself swim! Am getting subsidised gym membership through work soon. Never set foot in a gym and a bit nervous (especially as all my superfit, lunchtime-jogging colleagues will be there too). Any hints and tips eagerly awaited!

Am on holiday next week, so really need to lose another 1lb this week to make the challenge but typically totm on the way and starting to get pmt so probably going to swell up with water retention. Wont be too cross if I don't quite make it and I'm not going to let dieting spoil my holiday. I'll try to make healthier choices and do lots of swimming, but I wont go without.

Hope you all have a good week.

Diminishingreturns 14lbs -2lbs, sts,-5lbs, -3lbs, -3lbs
tweetypie 16lbs, -11lbs
LaLaLou (14lbs), -11.75