Spooky halloween challenge

vickydink

Determined!!
Ok so here it is....

Halloween falls on a Saturday this year so we will have this challenge end for the 1st of November being the Sunday so everyone weighing gets their last result put on here :)

Set yourself a target loss and then update every week with your loss.

This is a duration of 8 weeks of weighings. I will start us off below. Good luck everyone!

Vicky 7lb

Good luck, i have done the worst thing i could of done this mrning.
Got on the scales for a sneaky peek and gained the 2 lb's i lost yesterday... I do feel all bloated since having carvery yesterday, i did not have a massive portion and i am pretty sure i was within my calories yesterday!

if ur feeling bloated and u are pretty sure u stayed within ur calories then i would bet its just water weight or a normal daily fluctuation in weight. dont get stressed about it - just have plenty of fluids today and do some exercise to help u feel better, im sure by next week u will have lost it and more x

I'm in! I want this to be my last one so I'm going to go for 10lbs which would take me to 8st 9lb and I thnk I'll be happy at that. Good luck everyone - we can do this! Remember Christmas is just around the corner!! ;)

Vicky 7lbs
Kimber 5lbs
Darling09 7lbs
Nic 10lbs

Count me in! I'm going for a very optimistic goal, but recently I've not been losing despite being really good, so this might be the kick up the bum I need.

Vicky 7lbs
Kimber 5lbs
Darling09 7lbs
Nic 10lbs
Diminishingreturns 14lbs

I'm going for my usual 1lb per week, so 8lbs for me. have started calorie cycling this week, as my head has been all over the place and i've been going over my cals almost every day. i've worked out that sunday is my nibble day, so i'm gona make it so that i am allowed more cals on sunday and cycle them accordingly, so i have less on days that i dont struggle.

Vicky 7lbs
Kimber 5lbs
Darling09 7lbs
Nic 10lbs
Diminishingreturns 14lbs
rhuba 8lbs

need to get my head straight. my diet is so healthy. i never eat any crap, but i still go over! i'm a bit scared i'll never get control over my eating!

Hi everyone, looking forward to this! I'm aiming for 14lbs for this challenge. I love the atmosphere of these challenges, very motivating!

Off topic, did anyone watch claire richards documentary on losing weight (bbcthree)? I fell of the wagon but it actually got me motivated to get back on!

Vicky 7lbs
Kimber 5lbs
Darling09 7lbs
Nic 10lbs
Diminishingreturns 14lbs
rhuba 8lbs
tweetypie 16lbs
Sa89 14lbs

Hi everyone it's day 5 today for me and hoping in 8 weeks to be 13lbs lighter;
Vicky 7lbs
Kimber 5lbs
Darling09 7lbs
Nic 10lbs
Diminishingreturns 14lbs
rhuba 8lbs
tweetypie 16lbs
Sa89 14lbs
Bren 13lbs

Hi all :)

I have lots to lose, and like these challenges, so I'll join in! Gives me something to focus on! I'm going to say 14lbs, and if I up my exercise I'm sure I could consistently lose 2lbs per week. Are we starting from next week's weigh in?

Vicky 7lbs
Kimber 5lbs
Darling09 7lbs
Nic 10lbs
Diminishingreturns 14lbs
rhuba 8lbs
tweetypie 16lbs
Sa89 14lbs
Bren 13lbs
LaLaLou 14lbs

I'm in! I'm going to aim for 7lbs which will exceed my target which I'm 3lbs away from, so here goes!

Vicky 7lbs
Kimber 5lbs
Darling09 7lbs
Nic 10lbs
Diminishingreturns 14lbs
rhuba 8lbs
tweetypie 16lbs
Sa89 14lbs
Bren 13lbs
LaLaLou 14lbs
Vodevil 7lbs

I wanna be in for this one too!
I'm gonna be optimistic and set myself a 10lb weight loss goal!
Good luck everyone!

Vicky 7lbs
Kimber 5lbs
Darling09 7lbs
Nic 10lbs
Diminishingreturns 14lbs
rhuba 8lbs
tweetypie 16lbs
Sa89 14lbs
Bren 13lbs
LaLaLou 14lbs
Vodevil 7lbs
Lady_Amalthea 10lbs

Weighing will start from Monday to make it fair for anyone who has already weighed this week.
I am soooo not confident about this one this week :(

Well Vicky, I hope that some of my luck goes your way... I have weighed from yesterday (first time I've weighed after 6 days of CCing as I forgot/was afraid at the beginning of the week) and scales are saying a little loss. So I tomorrow I will deducted what I weigh from what I was Sat morning.

Come on everyone, lots of water!

Bren
X

Ohhh i hope i have good luck this wednesday when i weigh. I need to drink more i know full well i do. I only really have 2 cold drinks a day and about 3 or 4 cups of coffee or tea so i maybe need to force ymself to change this a bit ?

Oh Vicky yes. if you drink about 2ltrs a day you will see a difference on WI day.

xx

Hi Everyone,

I need to go for 14 lbs beens i've had a slow 4 weeks I may actually make it,

Vicky 7lbs
Kimber 5lbs
Darling09 7lbs
Nic 10lbs
Diminishingreturns 14lbs
rhuba 8lbs
tweetypie 16lbs
Sa89 14lbs
Bren 13lbs
LaLaLou 14lbs
Vodevil 7lbs
Lady_Amalthea 10lbs
Jot 14 lbs

Good luck everyone :)

I second the water intake recommendation, I really believe if you don't drink enough water you'll end up retaining it, as your body thinks there's a drought. There are lots of interesting articles if you search under "water retention, not drinking enough". Not sure if I'm allowed to link to the specific pages, but won't just in case!

Back