• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Sports bras!

Hi All,
Jut spotted this forum and wondered if any ideas could be offered. I need a new sports bra, and wondered if anyone could recommend a good high street shop? I recently bought one in M&S to replace my old one from there, and whilst it is ok, due to a change in design, its not overly good at support for high impact such as running as their old cross over the back strap designs.
Any input appreciated - thank you!
x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Lindam

Silver Member
Hi

brought my 'shock absorber' bra from Bravissimo - works well, I am a G cup so need all the support I can get whilst running so I wear a sport crop top as well as the bra to really hold me in!

Taz

Spam Hunter
S: 17st12lb C: 12st4lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 27.3 Loss: 5st8lb(31.2%)
I do martial arts and I bought mine from Asda for £4! It works but I need a new one and they don't do them in my size now

Witchie

S: 13st3lb C: 12st1lb G: 10st0lb Loss: 1st2lb(8.65%)
"Shock absorber" bras are brilliant. Great support and really comfortable. I get mine online at figleaves.com

toller-girl

constantly confused
S: 12st11lb C: 12st1lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 27.3 Loss: 0st10lb(5.59%)
Another vote for Bravissimo, the ladies who measure you are fab, and my sports bra from there is brilliant!

I'm a 30HH (yikes!) so I need a gooood sports bra! They're about £30.

fiona78

Gold Member
S: 15st0.5lb C: 13st3.5lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 33.9 Loss: 1st11lb(11.88%)
I'm a Shock Absorber fan too.
There's a new level 4 bra/crop top that is fab. I wear it for running and aerobics and there's no bounce!!!! :D
Oh and they do it in larger cup sizes too!

I've got a couple from M&S for High Impact exercise and they're excellent. I've got fairly big bangers that need strapping down too, so i was impressed that they don't move with it on. I also liked the fact it was only £12!

Thanks. Have requested cataologues - not overly sure how you order online as often the sizes vary so much, despite folowing guidelines etc. How did you all work it out? For example, when trying on in M&S/Debenhams I varied from 38c - 40d, have visions of ordering and when they arrive they dont fit etc.
x

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Orlistat (Xenical) 14
Fitness Health and Exercise 28
Fitness Health and Exercise 0
Cambridge Weight Plan 5
Fitness Health and Exercise 17