Spots!

Stellap

Don't know if anyone else has found this....have been doing CD SS for coming up to 3 weeks now. Weight loss is really good but the trouble is my skin. I've always had very good skin, hardly ever getting a spot (apart from TOTM and then only one on my chin) but I have found since doing CD that I am starting to get spots on my face. Has anyone else suffered from this. I would have thought with the nutrients in CD and the amount of water that my skin would be better - my hair is in better condition but not my skin. Help!

Me! Terrible terrible spots. I thought it would be all the crap coming out of my pores due to the extra water etc but I'm in week six and my skin is TERRIBLE at the moment. :(

I thought like Guru that it's just the crap coming out of my body ...

panoxyl acne gel is very good - you should be able to get it from the pharmacy. Hugs x x x

I had terrible skin at the beginning of the diet-for quite a few weeks, but they do go eventually.:)

Hi,

Yea my mum is doing the diet with me and found that it made her break out. They have all gone now though.

Keep with it you will have lush skin in the end.

x

Thanks all, is very weird as I don't get them even if I eat crap...will persevere (small price to pay). Hopefully they will start to go now that I'm well into it. Thanks ladies

Back