Spots.

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by ziggyzoo, 26 August 2009 Social URL.

1. ziggyzoo

ziggyzoo Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(19.18%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I have noticed that every few weeks I have a real problem with my complexion, (without being disgusting) not merely little spots but massive sore outbreaks on my face.

I am not sure if this is the diet or the fact I am exercising and sweating so much (eeww I know). I just wondered if anyone else had a similar problem with the diet and if so if there was anything other than the usual fixes to do.

T
    x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mrsessex

mrsessex Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I have 'spot' (singular!) once a week either chin or mouth area Soooo attractive... since cambridge never ever had spots in my life before

Ive discovered tea tree oil has been good at getting rid very quick and drying them up...plus soap & glorys on the spot i think its called bought it at the weekend very good too

Grrrr but a small price to pay for being skinny :D

4. specialk

specialk Silver Member

Start Weight:
    26st0lb
    Current Weight:
    26st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I had a massive outbreak of spots a few days intot he diet and they appear every few days, all i do is a good hard scrub with a massage sponge and some simple shower gel every day and it seams to be clearing up, try it?

5. Claudine004

Claudine004 Oh Yea!

Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Yes it seems that Spots are part of the course for some of us on this diet.

It will go away. I like to think of it as my body detoxing and flushing out all the crap.

You will have a great complexion in the end!

6. ziggyzoo

ziggyzoo Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(19.18%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Phew, glad it isn't just me. It is a small price to pay for how great I feel otherwise :)

7. LizzMB

LizzMB WILL be Slim!

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.57%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    i have a fair few spots now where before i have always had dry skin. I dont have massive biggies, just lots of little red ones! It sucks, but its a small price to pay!
    I dont really have a skin care routine so it could just be my own fault and nothing to do with the diet! lol
    xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.