spreading the motivation :)

bridie

hey all
for some reason im feeling REALLY STRONG and motivated today :) yay just thought id spread the love and encourage all who are having a bad day!!!!
just remmeber why your are doing this and that all the time you are loosing weight and changing your life and you you and others percieve you!!!

love to all as you are all an inspiration to me and keep me going whn im having a bad day. so here i am repaying the favour.
YOU CAN ALL DO IT I BELIEVE IN YOU!!!!
xxxx

Aww had a real bad day today, lots of tears and you really have made my day, thank you Bridie!!! big hugsss xxx

Thanks for the motivation sweetie, i really need it today. Keep sending them positive vibes this way :) xx

thankyou bridie i needed that .lol.

Hiya excellant thread i have had a really bad day threw my teddy at work swore lot at a really nice man who wouldnt hurt a fly then felt sooooo guilty when he told me i hadnt shouted at him which i know damn well i did quite upsetting really as i am the one usually taking eveybody elses troubles on board and helping them. I have noticed i am so much more bad tempered just lately spend most of my time thinking about keeping calm rather than food lol. But the main thing is i have stuck to SS for 16 days woop woop! lol

Back