• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

spreadsheet

meena

S: 16st5lb C: 9st4lb Loss: 7st1lb(43.23%)
i have got two spreadsheets sent to me by a weight watchers gold member that i met on their boards. if anyone would like a copy of the spreadsheets i have that contains a lot of good information on foods and their points values please send me a private message with your email address and i will send them to you.

one is pretty much an extensive eating out guide put together by members and the other includes a points calculator so you can calculate your points without having to buy the electronic calculator. i have got the calculator and it goes everywhere with me but im sure that are people who would find this spreadsheet very useful

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Last edited:

G-Man

٩(●˛•̃)۶
I made up one of those spreadsheets myself and used it at the start but pretty much know the point value of most of the stuff I eat now. I also very quickly learned what eating out places to avoid (Brewer's Fayre!!).

I also have a calculator, but have an excellent app for my iPhone which calculates points for me and lets me calculate new foods too, and of course my phone goes everywhere that I do! :)

S: 27st2lb C: 26st4lb G: 13st6lb BMI: 44.8 Loss: 0st12lb(3.16%)
Silly question alert!!

Who do I private message you for a copy? I am a newby sorry!x

I made up one of those spreadsheets myself and used it at the start but pretty much know the point value of most of the stuff I eat now. I also very quickly learned what eating out places to avoid (Brewer's Fayre!!).

I also have a calculator, but have an excellent app for my iPhone which calculates points for me and lets me calculate new foods too, and of course my phone goes everywhere that I do! :)
What apps are you using??

Silly question alert!!

Who do I private message you for a copy? I am a newby sorry!x
You cant PM til you have 50 posts under your belt

Awww right I see, thanks for that, will revisit in 50 post's time x

meena

S: 16st5lb C: 9st4lb Loss: 7st1lb(43.23%)
i have sent these to all of you who asked for them now. they are in the format they were sent to me in and i managed to open them in excel without a problem

chunkylass i only said to send me a private message as i cant put them on here and didnt think people would want to put their email address in a public place. im not sure how else to do it for you sorry

Thats ok, I'll message you when I can if thats ok, cheers x