spreadsheet

meena

i have got two spreadsheets sent to me by a weight watchers gold member that i met on their boards. if anyone would like a copy of the spreadsheets i have that contains a lot of good information on foods and their points values please send me a private message with your email address and i will send them to you.

one is pretty much an extensive eating out guide put together by members and the other includes a points calculator so you can calculate your points without having to buy the electronic calculator. i have got the calculator and it goes everywhere with me but im sure that are people who would find this spreadsheet very useful

Last edited:
I made up one of those spreadsheets myself and used it at the start but pretty much know the point value of most of the stuff I eat now. I also very quickly learned what eating out places to avoid (Brewer's Fayre!!).

I also have a calculator, but have an excellent app for my iPhone which calculates points for me and lets me calculate new foods too, and of course my phone goes everywhere that I do! :)

Silly question alert!!

Who do I private message you for a copy? I am a newby sorry!x

I made up one of those spreadsheets myself and used it at the start but pretty much know the point value of most of the stuff I eat now. I also very quickly learned what eating out places to avoid (Brewer's Fayre!!).

I also have a calculator, but have an excellent app for my iPhone which calculates points for me and lets me calculate new foods too, and of course my phone goes everywhere that I do! :)

What apps are you using??

Silly question alert!!

Who do I private message you for a copy? I am a newby sorry!x

You cant PM til you have 50 posts under your belt

Awww right I see, thanks for that, will revisit in 50 post's time x

i have sent these to all of you who asked for them now. they are in the format they were sent to me in and i managed to open them in excel without a problem

chunkylass i only said to send me a private message as i cant put them on here and didnt think people would want to put their email address in a public place. im not sure how else to do it for you sorry

Thats ok, I'll message you when I can if thats ok, cheers x

Back