• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Spuddy Bag

Hayleyj123

Wannabe Loser
S: 13st7lb C: 13st7lb G: 11st7lb BMI: 30.5 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)

suepat10

I am one of the 63336
S: 20st3lb C: 20st3lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 44.3 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I've never used one before but last week we finished using a bag of potatoes that we bought on Christmas Eve and thwere still fine.

We keep them in a cool dark cupboard with a good air supply - having made sure they were dry first.

Hayleyj123

Wannabe Loser
S: 13st7lb C: 13st7lb G: 11st7lb BMI: 30.5 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I have a really small kitchen so not a lot of cupboard space. I have to store my potatoes on my work top :(

pizzle84

I will do this!!!

pizzle84

I will do this!!!
i keep my pots in a dark cupboard in the kitchen but they still sprout REALLY soon after buying them.

funcurls

Never gets tired of SW!
G: 10st10lb
They look fab Hayley!! OMG why did you have to do this to me?!?! I'm such a sucker for nice looking handy gadgets like this! It now means I HAVE to buy one too, and we're meant to be getting the roof fixed and paying off credit cards this year!!! LOL! I also really love the idea of the little silicone egg poachers you can get (as advertised in the latest SW Magazine (pg 78)!!

mod-karen79

rainbows holiday buddy :)
i looked at the bread one in Lakeland when i was Xmas shopping and it was basically a cotton bag with a carrier bag inside it. much cheaper to use a carrier bag.

potatoes only sprout if they have daylight. when i worked in a shop years ago we used to cover the potatoes in a black bin liner which stopped them going off.

I have the potato bag, the mushroom bag, the onion bag & the cheese bag. All great except the cheese one. In fact I have 2 potato bags one for my old ones for mashing chips etc & one for my new ones.

I LOVE Lakeland :candledinner:

S: 19st1lb C: 13st6lb G: 11st6lb BMI: 32.3 Loss: 5st9lb(29.59%)
just to say you can sometimes get the JML veg bags (similar to those green plastic ones mentioned earlier) in poundland, I like them and it really helps reduce waste.