• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more



Spuggle - From Frumpy Lumpy To Skinny Mini!!!

#1
Ok so where to start....from the beginning i guess!

I have never been a small person always been bought up to eat all that is on my plate (as told somewhere in a 3rd world country people are starving) i think they thought this was a way of showing me they loved me...then as a teen a family member died so i just over ate till i was fit to burst i guess..

Well i have been here before about 10 yrs ago after hitting 21 and being a whopping 16 and a half stone and a size 22 clothes i decided to lose weight which i did and was soooooo delighted after about a yr and a half to be just under 12 stone and a small size 14 this was great until i got with my partner being happy and content the weight started piling on....then fell pregnant so my diet went out the window. and well.... im back to the start all over again lol! (pictures will be on my profile)

Im back up in weight and size and i hateeeeee it!!! and once again (after swearing that i would never let myself get that way again) did just that :sigh: i now have a 3 yr old son and the last thing i want is for him to grow up with a fat mummy :( so decided now i have to do something about it i have no choice im not getting any younger and deffo not any fitter lol so.... NOW IS THE TIME!!!!

Well i Stared the SW diet on 12th september 2011 and lucky enuff to lose a whole 7lbs in the 1st week woohooo so what a motivation for me, i even joined the gym today althou i do believe my trainer is trying to kill me off slowly lol straight onto the machines for 40 mins and for some1 that has not really done exercise for the last however long its a very big step and very hard work lol BUTTTTTTT the plan is to work hard stay focused and hope to god that things will start looking up for me now as this lifestyle change is for keeps.

Gl to seeing the new me, i am hoping to achieve the whole caterpillar to butterfly scenario! :)
 
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
#2
Good luck with your journey Spuggle i will be sure to come back and read how its going and stalk you from time to time, Hope your weight loss goes as you plan it.
 
#3
Found you! So glad you started a diary! Haha personal trainers take pleasure out of trying to kill us off at the gym haha in my
Next life I'm coming back as one of them!
 
#4
yes i think i should too lol althou she must have done good yday i was alot better today and magaged to do a extra 15 mins so all good hehe im soooo tired but im going to keep at it, filled up with carbs today so hoping that makes a difference for tomorrows workout!!! i will be thin lol x
 
#5
spuggle said:
yes i think i should too lol althou she must have done good yday i was alot better today and magaged to do a extra 15 mins so all good hehe im soooo tired but im going to keep at it, filled up with carbs today so hoping that makes a difference for tomorrows workout!!! i will be thin lol x
You will be! And much fitter with all this gym work! :)
 
#6
well i have not been on for a few days as been working and sorting stuff out in my house so landlords have been frequently visiting lol and to top it off a poorly lil fella who has tonsilitus now so not a good week really..but i have kept at it not had anything i shouldnt. im weighing everything and double checking quantities etc so i know i have been 100% this week. i have my weigh in again tomoz so hoping for at least 2lb but we shall see i guess and whatever the scales say i will keep focused and remember the long term goal and not the short term scale reading. wish me luck lol x
 
#7
You will be! And much fitter with all this gym work! :)
yes there is that too i guess lol fitter and more toned cant be a bad thing can it lol. so how you been getting on?
 
#8
spuggle said:
well i have not been on for a few days as been working and sorting stuff out in my house so landlords have been frequently visiting lol and to top it off a poorly lil fella who has tonsilitus now so not a good week really..but i have kept at it not had anything i shouldnt. im weighing everything and double checking quantities etc so i know i have been 100% this week. i have my weigh in again tomoz so hoping for at least 2lb but we shall see i guess and whatever the scales say i will keep focused and remember the long term goal and not the short term scale reading. wish me luck lol x
Really hope you get your 2! :)
 
#9
spuggle said:
yes there is that too i guess lol fitter and more toned cant be a bad thing can it lol. so how you been getting on?
Diet? What diet? lol been really good thanks! WI Wednesday so that'll confirm things but still finding it pretty easy so long as I'm planned and have fruit in for snacking I tend to be doing okay :) Lao been discovering some lovely recipes, om nom nom!
I will be throwing in some exercise from Wednesday though to try and keep my loss up, I walk all day for my job but think my body is used to this so gonna do some heart pumping dance-ercise! wooot woot lol :)
 
#10
oh that will be good then i suppose can only aid your weightloss and make you feel a lil better about yourself, well im back to the gym today put my music on full and go for it lol well i had the dreaded weigh in today .......drumroll please...... i lost 3lb woohoooo :) im 4lb off a stone so im delighted :) i know the weightloss will slow down now but have to keep saying better off than on lol gl with your exercise tonight :) xxxxx
 


Similar threads