sqeamish alert!

fattothin

Gold Member
As you know I never moan, well only when you pick on soup.
Also I know this topic as been covered a million times, but I really am trying not to go to the toilet as it hurts so bloody much, seriously when done I walk like John Wayne my poor bum hole feels like its done 10 rounds with Stretch Armstrong.
I have taken Senokot, drank the fibre clear I even, oh never mind (Tracy knows):eek: I need something desperatly to thin it down if you know what I mean, a bout of food poisoning would go down a treat to be honest....Im that desperate.
Like most men I could sit for hours in the bathroom, not no more,
Im starting to hold it in, There must be a solution, as you can work out its not constapation, its just the bloody size of em (girth).:eek:
Sorry if your having breakfast, hope its not choccy shakes!:eek::D:D

Yeah that would be great! Millie just came out in sympathy with you Gaz!!! Everywhere!! Ill ask her for tips!

What are these Husk things and where do I get em. Lilo its not a back log its just size !:eek:

I would love to try colonic really x

colonic can be quite expensive im thinking garden hose and a jug of hot water ,seriously dont hold it in it will make it compact and make it even harder to go xx

lol! You know that may work! When i had one thats pretty much what they did! You just have to push yourself when its feeling like your gut is full. Sorry for being graffic, but dont think its as bad as what garry usually says!!

Colonic.....I would but I dont want anything out never mind up!:(

Hahahaha worth a try, should try everything once! xx

hi garry,
i had a tough one yesterday and came back down the stairs in pain and then went back up the stairs to put cream on - sudocreme.....maybe you could put cream on the area at all times and that might make things more flexible.....just an idea?
fran ;)

Oh my goodness. I cannot remember the last time I went:eek: Its not going to be good is it:sigh:

Back