Squash and Soup

Discussion in 'Dukan Diet' started by lorrainediet, 22 August 2011 Social URL.

1. lorrainediet

lorrainediet New Member

Hi

Today I have started a 3 day attack, so far so good, are you allowed to have sugar free fruit squash on the diet? Also once you are allowed veggies, are you able to whizz them into a soup?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Poppy03

Poppy03 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    10st0lb
    Current Weight:
    8st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(11.43%)
    Diet:
    Dukan - Stab
    I think Dr D or the Daily Mail put something about sugar free squash in the diet but I don't think it is generally accepted as part of the 'proper' diet. He allows fizzy but limited to 1 cal (I think) per drink.

There is no reason why you cannot whizz your veggies into a soup, he does talk about the lumpy soup as a way of filling your stomach for longer but I prefer a blended soup.

4. slimjanine

slimjanine www.slimjanine.co.uk

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.51%)
    Diet:
    Dukan Diet
    sugar free squash

I use sugar free squash. I looked at the carbs in them and it's far less than what we're allowed in fruit yoghurts, which you're allowed 2 of a day, so would say it's fine if you struggle to drink water. I've been using sugar free squash but only once I was in cruise - I've lost 7lbs in 8 days!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.