Squeezes diary week 1

will reply to everyone.. thanks for all your posts. But right now im feelin a bit crappy after only losing 2lbs today. Has put me in a real bad mood! Gimme a couple of hours to wallow in it and ill be back feeling all positive and feeling good to reply to you all x

squeeze86 said:
will reply to everyone.. thanks for all your posts. But right now im feelin a bit crappy after only losing 2lbs today. Has put me in a real bad mood! Gimme a couple of hours to wallow in it and ill be back feeling all positive and feeling good to reply to you all x

Dont despair! Have u been measuring yourself! A low lb loss week often still means a big inch loss - u said urself that you've been feeling a big difference in your clothes! Just focus on that....

I know how you feel i was only 2.5 last week but i really feel like its more this week (week 4) so pick yourself up hun and start all over again for another week! :)

I've written you a silly rhyme
To make you smile and pass the time
2lbs is still a lot to lose
But not as much as you would choose
You're losing inches and getting fit
Even though you feel like sh...!

(well I'll let you finish it off!) :D

WTF? Indeed.....at least you were half expecting a bad week......dunno what it is about week 3:confused: you feel on top of the world, strong and invincible but the bloody scales barely budge! It's still a great loss though and if you were on a conventional diet you would be thrilled! So chin(s) up and I'm sure that next week will be loads better:D

Aww hunnie :( Sorry you are feeling deflated but you really SHOULDNT!!! if you were doing sw or ww you would be well chufffed with a loss of 2lb in a week... add that to what you have already lost in 3 weeks and you are ALREADY a different person with oodles of confidence, a smile on your face and a positive outlook!! Thats not all down to 2lb, you have done this yourself.... week 3 is known to be bad but 2lb is NOT bad!!!! Look at the overall piccie and hold your head up high and be proud ofyour achievement!! seriouslY! Kick yourself up the backside with your thinner calves and look forward to even more weight melting off for next week! :)

****, if you start doubting yourself then I best give up now! You keep me going ;) LOL! xxxx

.. and it is also about the inches as already mentioned!! measure yourself :) xx

Well done on the loss. Think of the bigger picture. The losses will average out nicely over the weeks. Hang in there.
Take your measurements as well. Keep trying on a fave outfit that's just that little bit too small.
All will be well.

wow thanks guys :) I was gonna try to write a kind of generic 'thanks to all' message but you all deserve individual replies! :)

(in order no less :p)

Jellie kellie..... thankyou for your lovely message. Forget the flase starts this year... this time is going to be success. The support and encouragement you will get on here will get you through all you weak moments and tough days. You are a similar weight to me and we have a long journey ahead but its so worth it, and we can do it. Im glad reading my diary has inspired you a little, thats what this forum is all about.. there is a couple of people on here that have made me confident of how possible it is and reading their diaries started me off on the right foot.. KNOWING it was possible to reach my goal.
Im sure we will get to know each other a little as you start your LT experience, you ever need any help or advice or just someone to chat to then ill be here :) and thanks for your support on the hassle.. although iv had private message hassle from others too and its really uncalled for... but dont worry, none of it will make me leave this forum. I love being here offering support and getting it in return. its such a lovely network of people and nothing will overide the benefits of being here :) anyway, keep me posted with how you get on in the first week! and keep the belief that you can do it hun :) xx

ok who next... erm...

wow vanessa! dont quite know how to reply lol. I appreciate your encouragement and positive comment enormously. Does feel a little odd as just a week or so ago you were very pi*sed off at me and accused me of making a number of derogatory comments against you which I massively object to as I would never speak of someone in such a way. But your support is taken with gratitude and am never someone to hold a grudge once effort is made to reconcile. I have already apologised that you took offense to my conversation with sandra, but once again I am sorry you felt that way and hope you can see it in the light that it was intended. And if you still feel some of my comments were derogatory please feel free to quote them so that I can try to see what upset you. But thanks for your support and yes I have lost inches despite the small loss :)

Cham... Thanks sweetie :) I cant believe your tons skinnier than me but lost more! lols. same with my mum... she is 12st and doing LT with me... and she lost one more pound than me!! grrrr ha ha. We even exercise together and drink our shakes together.. i dont understand lol. But next week we will hopefully see better results :) x

Jessie.... BLESS YOU!!! that was so sweet :) you girls dont half know how to cheer me up :) that rhyme totally encapsulated everything I needed to feel.. your a legend :) your losses are great hun xxx

Sandra... thankyou :) I totally respect all your input as you have been there done that!! lol. and you lost 2lb in your 3rd week as well. its disheartening. But it aint gonna beat me down! wtf indeed, but iv been 100% (apart from a tiny splash of lacto free milk in a tea when i had a very bad throat) so my body is just doing what it wants to do. I just have to keep at it and not lose focus. And yeh when i was on atkins I was chuffed as hell to lose 2 or 3 a week! xx

DONNA!!!!!! :D ha ha awww bless ya, I wont give in hun. even though my head told me to scoff a bag of haribo earlier while in poundland! tut naughty head. but you keep ME going so neither of us better fk up eh ha ha.thankyou for being so positive and like a ray of sunshine... keeps me smiling. I have now come to realise that 2lb is great in the whole scheme and yes i have measured and have lost five inches altogether.. an inch of my thighs... 2 off my waist, one off my hips, half off my neck and half off my chest. BRILL!!! :D your the best xx

Molly.. thanks hun :) yeh trying to keep the whole month and the target in mind... 17lbs in 3 weeks is awesome and I just need to stay focused on that. and i do keep trying on this size 18 pair of trousers and i can nearly do them up :) yay! you are also someone I massively respect on here for your incredible determination and success.. so I really value your input thankyou :)

PHEWWW!!!! got through everyone :)

You are all amazing thankyou and hope you are all feeling strong, and positive about your own journeys. Thankfully now i feel fine about my 2lb loss and my smaller measurements prove that i HAVE lost weight.. iv just been exercising and building muscle I expect. Also that think about the cells filling with water to avoid shrinking too fast.. maybe that has played a part too. But all in all, feel good and ready to take on week 4! Gonna up my water intake as think the couple days that iv not drunk enough aint helped!! Bought a GORGEOUS size 12 dress today ( i have NEVER owned a dress lol) and cannot wait to fit into it. Iv bought so many clothes in smaller sizes and it really is helping me to focus on that goal.

So anyway big mwahs to all... couldnt do this without all you support :) especially on days like today when a bit of a hit instantly made me want food.. seriously the bag of haribo in poundland was saying "squeeeeeeeeeeze... oi squeeze! im only a pound! and i would make you feel LOADS better... mmm come and eat me, you know you want to baby" lmao. But back to being all-powerful mind-defeating ass-kicking and stronger than ever :)
xxx

That's the spirit Squeeze! 2 lbs is still a loss!

I wish I had your will power, I cave in too easily, I screwed up over the weekend, so didn't even make my first week, but am back on track today,I have weigh in Wed, so Im not expecting to have lost as much as I had hoped for now:( my own fault I know...

This forum really is such a motivator and I WILL get there in the end!

Here's to big losses next weigh in everyone. :)

Squeeze

I’m impressed; you’re looking at this half-full instead of half-empty. As we talked about before the first time we normally have a smaller loss it’s the end of the diet, it my biggest fear. But this week you look more motivated than ever and I like it. :) Like you I’m feeling better, feeling fitter and losing inches, I know this diet works and you know it works!

Our glasses may contain a pretty bland vanilla shake, but they are half full!

P.S. 4lbs per week is a good average on LT, you’re actually averaging about 5.5lbs per week!

hey squeeze...know how you feel i had the dreaded 2lb loss on only week 2.... wtf indeed!!! i was like a demon for the day but had to pull myself together coz i can defo see it in my clothes! And i know if i was doin a normal diet it would take me ages to lose what ive lost already.... keep the chin up, you're fab on here, you take great time out to answer everyone with really nice messages so take a sip of your own medicine and pat yourself on the back and remember all the little losses add up.... ive readjusted my target in my head... and am just gonna aim for 2lbs every week, which means i will reach my 3 stone target by June..... so cheer up next week you will see a good loss...x

Thankyou!!! :D jenhen.. nevermind your week 1 slip ups.. just stay focused and youll be seeing the big losses soon that will motivate you to be strong and not eat any sneaky bites of food! if you can get through week one then you can go all the way so just see it through hun :)

david.. thankies :) definitely maintaining my positive 'half full' approach and you are right im averaging pretty good. Its just fear of next week being 2lbs that made me freak out momentarily. And i do seem to have taken a little step back simply cuz I have fantasized about unhealthy food a lot today... really not like me. I could MURDER a mcdonalds lmao. But i know i wont give in to the lust of it!!! I cannot believe how much you have lost david its amazing to see it on your ticker!! Well done :D x

Aw thanks leluna thats a really lovely message! I only give out on here the same level of support as I recieve.. COULD NOT do this without everyone on here... it gets me through. Im glad you are noticing the difference too... i think thats why I was so shocked to only have lost 2 cuz my trousers are hanging off me!! But i think ill do the same and espect 2lb a week from now and anything better is a bonus. Its so important to not take any hits to your positivity.. better to aim low!!But I cant help but really expect more cuz its pretty much standard to lose a stone a month or more. And its not like im small! To be the right size for my height I should be about 8 1/2 stone. meaning i started 6 and a half stone overweight! Im praying so hard I can acheive a stone a month!! but wont get to disheartened if i dont. We have lost the same amount only you did it in 2 weeks! lol. SO you definitely need to just forget the 2lb being low and be very proud of yourself :) xx

Hey Hunni.... Well done on the loss.... It might seem low but as everyone says it all adds up!!! U are doing amazingly well u really are!! I check in on here more or less every day despite the hectic schedule at the moment even though I can't find as much time to update and I'm really pleased you are doing so well and are still at it 100% so well done!!!

Thankyou Katie :) I am so eager to see you shedding the pounds... Am seriously considering changing to exante too so looking forward to hearing your review :) hope your gettin on ok, will now go check ur diary and see what's been happenin :) xx

how you feeling about your loss? 2lbs is still 2lbs and when i was on ww i used to be thrilled to lose that in a week, although i guess i got to eat food....lol
Keep up all the hard work your doing and im sure next weeks loss will be far greater :)

hey squeeze... hope your still in that positive frame of mind! I lost 4 lbs today so quite pleased! But reckon for the here on in the scales is not gonna be doin anything drastic for me.. but i dont care... yep defo gonna focus on 2lbs a week now and anything else is a bonus... means im not setting myself up every week for a disappointment if you know what i mean.... anyway hope you're on top form and still givin out your brill advice on here!!!!!!!!! x

When are you thinking of changing? Are you still going stay on here??? It will be interesting to know what its like and what the weight loss is like too. Im gonna stay with LT i just dont want to mess up a good thing. I need the weekly WI to look forward to and think i do better with less choice of flavours. I dont want to start craving for different things. But thats just me luckily im not driven by price and know that the exante has got a great deal on the bumper packs. Good luck as always hunny i know u can do it babe ive got tons of faith in u and cant wait to see some PICS xxxx

Hi Hun, nothing really happening to be honest but really looking forward to starting exante!!! I will sure let u know!!! Why don't u have a read of the diaries on exante too? X

hey all! well done leluna 4lbs week 3 is AWESOME!!! your doing so well :) your gonna be skinny in no time :D :D its always best to aim low aint it. But chances are it will always balance out to the stone each month. hope your having a good day and feeling great about your weigh in :) x

Hey cham :) I havent made any decisions yet... I am just skint at the mo and also in a miff with my pharmacist lol. He fully implied that I had cheated on the diet because of my 2lb loss and it pi*sed me right off because I havent even had a nibble of ANYTHING for over 3 weeks. Really annoyed with him for not believing me and its really put me off going for my weigh ins. So am kinda considering exante. But really not sure yet. But if I do.. of course ill stay on here... i dont think i could switch over to exante forums lol. Id miss all you guys too much. hope your having a good day :) thankyou for your faith in me :D I also know you are going to absolutely succeed in this :)xx

Hey katie, how comes you aint started yet?? let us know how ya get on with it. I have already had a nose at the exante diaries... all looks about the same as this really. But obviously nowhere near as good cuz you lot aint there ;)

take it easy ya bunch of skinny b!tches :p xx

Back