Squeezes diary week 1

Hey lovelies... Aw no chance of me being off the wagon!! Just had a v busy weekend... Spent the while day yesterday tattooing... Consequently my back Is w4nkered but I'm glad I did it cuz I ain't been tattooing for ages. Felt good to get doing it again :)
How's all u guys? Sorry I not been around. Cham how u feelin about doing TFR again?? If it's what you need then
Well done for recognising that!!
How's ur camping trip loz?? In guessing it's over??! Wow I have been away ages lol.
I weighed in today... Another 3lbs! I'm now 12st13...... THE FUKKIN TWELVES ARRGGGHHHH can't believe it... Started at over 15. Feels amazing, although was a little disheartened by my poor inch loss this week but the pounds are good enough :) iv been totally immobile this week due to seriously bad back pain... So my scientific research concludes that wether I exercise my ass off or not I still lose 3lbs every week lol. When I come on my laptop later I'll update my stats :) excited!!!
I'm gonna post again... Just need to go back and find what I need to reply to... Bloody phone x

Ah that's right... Donna I can't be arsed fighting with the docs. But at this moment in time my tummy ache and the sh!ts have subsided a bit. Iv been eating a flapjack a day and on says where my tummy is sensitive I'm having either 2 eggs or a mini tin of tuna for tea instead of a shake. I know it's not all my nutrition, I know that it means I'm not 100% all the time and that some people can let it lead to other naughty nibbling! But it's a conscious decision iv made to make sure my lactose intolerance is under control... And only one shake on the bad days is my only way to do it. And I feel loads better for it and am being extremely restrained... Except for the bit of turkey drummer lol oops. So I guess I'm no shining example anymore :p but thankyou :) hope u had a lovely Easter weekend chick and that ur keeping at it xx

Lol at you loz for your cup-a-soup disguise. Bless ya... And rumbled anyway :( aww. That's real cute. Xxx

I dont blame you chick :) we need to do wat we need to do to survive argghhh :) hope tummy gets better soon x gotta dash got a new arrival im trying to settle in our house its not been easy either, lots of issues to work on hence why i been a bit quiet but im still here still struggling x

squeeze.... had a chat on fb.... but will have a little chat on here for ya.... i think its great that you can have tuna/eggs and keep goin on your shakes.... coz if that was me id be eating and snackin in between.... reckon if you can do that you'll be home and dry... continue losin weight and lookin after your lactose intolerance..... its great you can continue and still keep your health in check.... well done it shows some willpower to be healthy and on this is hard enuf.. never mind to be ill and strugglin with pain..... keep goin girl, proud of you xxxxxxxxx

Hey Squeeze! Hows it going? Glad you have found a solution to work for you re the tuna n eggs - thats some iron willpower you have there to be able to pick and then not continue! my biggest softspot and where I went wrong stupidly! Good on you for fighting it and leaving ya emotions in a box somewhere! Wish I could! LOL! Still stunned by the GP practice not giving you what you need, very poor show indeed and it can cause such problems when it needn;t be that way :( Dont know how you have not argued it, red flag to a bull that would have been for me... ! They would have had both barrels ;) LOL!

Tattooing, very jealous! I love tats... only have one right now but I am planning on a big piece to celebrate my very special nan and grandad that sadly passed away, my kids and Stu. Got a few ideas in mind but need it 'bringing together' iyswim... do u design too??? Do u have examples on FB?? Add me, add me!!!! Chams got me on hers, I could look at tat pics all day long..... i so want another...! Be nice to say hi on there too - you too Loz if you are reading this. Look me up on Chams and get me added, I feel out of the loop!!! (which I am on here I guess as never get time to get on properly!!!)

Anyway, I am off to bed as feeling much less than ***** today... hope to be back on form tmw... ! grrr!!

Anyway, speak to you soon :) xxx

Hi squeeze, u r doin so well and hopefully ur tummy settles down now n u can enjoy seeing yourself getting smaller.
12st soon is just fab, am happily jealous :D:D.
U will look stunning and so slim when u go for ur gig/ festival. All ur friends will be jealous.
Keep it up Hun and watch yourself disappear thin.
;-)
Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

hey squeeze..... no time to post now you're all skinny and in the 12's......!!!!!!..... the 12's can you believe it????? you must be able to see a big difference now no?? your clothes must be hangin off ya!!! hope the tummy is ok and settlin down a bit.... gorgeous day today, im off now for my weigh-in... hopin for at least 2lbs..... wish me luck!! see ya over on fb....xxxxxxxxx

Just popped on for two mins.. Thanks everyone! Not been around but still on the lipotrain lol. Try to come back later to post properly. Hope ur all good xx

Hi Squeeze

Glad to see you in the Twelve’s, happy days! I’m restarting my TFR today, yeah! LOL Did I read one of your earlier post right, are you a tattoo artist? Can I see any of your work online?

I’ve had a great two weeks, did loads of family stuff, but it’s back to porridge (or in my case shakes) today. Weighted in this morning and found I was the same weight as my last weigh-in which surprised me. I pigged out a little last night, the final meal of the condemned man. So I’m happy to be the same weight.

David

Hey all... its really been a while since iv been on here properly.. am sorry im not being much use. I dont really want to go into my reasons for being absent but I do feel bad and like iv abandoned everyone lol. Im still going strong.. Lost 3.5 this week and feel great about that. Really feeling slimmer now although despite having lost 2 and a half stone, im still not comfortably in an 18 which is a little baffling cuz iv lost a ton of weight, over 30 inches from my body and the difference in my before and now photos is shocking. Yet still not wearing an 18. Nevermind.. will get there eventually. I havent been totally 100%... on a couple of occasions iv had a bit of tuna or an egg which has been to help with my lactose intolerence pains... but on one occasion I did 'cheat' and eat some turkey out of sheer laziness. But im otherwise doing fine. I really hope u guys are all doing great and sticking at it, I bet you are all looking fantastic :)
David how did the re-feeding go? well done for not putting on!! thats great. Im not a 'tattooist' In the true sense of the word.. its just a bit of a hobby and Its not like Iv got a whole portfolio of stuff worth putting online! Although I am in the process of doing a sleeve ON MY MUM of all people and its going to be my most challenging piece.. when its done ill send you a pic. Hows it feel to go back onto TFR after a couple weeks off? Hope youre well x

oh and donna... I dont put any pics up on fb cuz tattooing 'as a hobby' is very VERY illegal and i know its being plastered all over here lol.. but I dont put up pics. Ill go add you on FB :) .... I do design... I will only tattoo things I have designed (usually) but im so goddam lazy and really striggle to get motivated creatively. Iv promised sooooo many people ill have their designs done, and rather than just do them, I just go AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH in my head and play games on my iphone instead lol. Im the epitome of crap. hope ur doing good hun x

Hi Squeeze

The re-feeding went well; I stuck mostly to fish, chicken and turkey with bowls of salad. Which I actually enjoyed a lot more that I was expecting, however I didn’t live like a monk, LOL!

We went to Center Parcs in Cumbria over Easter and I had a couple of nice pasta meal while we were there. I was pretty active while I was there so it balanced out. I also enjoyed a nice BBQ and a meal at my favourite local restaurant. Again I offset these by eating well the rest of the time and walking 9 miles in the Marathon.

As I said I wanted to test run a new health lifestyle and overall it worked. It may have only been two weeks, but I didn’t gain any weight so I well pleased.

A few things I did notice, I knew I was going back on the LT on Tuesday, and I found I was starting to slip back into bad habits over that last few days. I had stayed sweet free until Monday, but I had a Mars bar during the Marathon Walk, next thing I knew I was sitting a home helping my daughter finish the last of her Easter eggs. It simply underlined how much I need to stay focused after TFR and make my “new health lifestyle” stick, make it become normal. It also reinforced the realization that chocolate, sweets, etc need to be off the menu for good, I mean one Mars and bang I’m like a crack addict stuffing my face on chocolate!

As for TFR, so far it’s been easier that I remember, although I think that’s more to do with my mind set. The first time round I was blissfully ignorant of how hard it was going to be. This time I’m expecting the worse, which bizarrely is making it easier! I think it’s also easier this time because more people know that I’m on TFR, the first time round I couldn’t be bothered having the “fad diet” conversations, now I’m quiet happy to have the “lost 3 stone” conversations.

Things are still going well, felt a little tired on the way home last night and found it tough getting up this morning, but that part, things are good. Still finding it hard to drink enough water, I know it’s important so I’m really going to focus on drinking more.

Back