Squeezes diary week 1

Well iv just made it here as iv conked out on my bed and thought I'd come on see everyone but just realised the time! I been so busy today... Got my 3 litres in!! Wahooo!!! And also did a 40 minute step aerobic workout which nearly killed me lol!!! I'm gonna hurt tomorrow! Love it though... Once I actually motivate myself I love exercising... I'm just usually too lazy to start!!

Lozzy that made me giggle. I just imagined the penny dropping about never eating biscuits and a little part of you dying inside he he aww. I'm the same... When I start thinking about something really delicious like a chocolate eclair and then the realisation hits that if I want to keep the weight off... I need to forget they exist!! And a little violin starts playing in my mind and I feel a great sense of loss lol. but your sister in law is living proof that it's possible and wow what an inspiration she is!! Yep it's got to be a total change on our perception of food... It's for fuel not for enjoyment purposes!! I'm glad ur feeling really positive Hun :)
I'm ok chammers, knackered too. Was intending to come leave messages in everyones diary but my eyes are getting too heavy!! Just gonna send my love to you all here for now and catch u soon. Hope ur all good and staying strong :) xxx

(there was something else I was gonna say....)

Ah yes was gonna say to Jen... Well done for staying strong through these tough few days, u still 100% girl? Hope your doing great and noticing the loss! Youre so right bout the water... I feel so much better for having plenty today.
You so should buy smaller clothes!! Iv bought a load if stuff on eBay in size 12s lol... I'm a 20 now but seeing all my lovely new clothes spurs me on to hurry up and get into them ha ha. And cuz I got em second hand it ain't cost me much. I'm really into vintage stuff too :) retro rocks :)
Keep at it chick, was wondering where u got to! Xxx

Right I'm crashing xx

Hey babe glad ur ok :) i think it really helps to buy smaller clothes because once you get in them it feels great! :) im currently wearing size 12 skinny jeans and a size 10 jumper and i felt fabulous today at my sis 40th birthday, we was outdoors all day and i was freezing and sat there and just drank water :) yay. I thought to myself that squeeze and loz and katie will be well pleased with me. It was hard and especially because i made the birthday cake awwww :) i am fed up with food thoughts controlling my life so im off to find distractions :) have a great sat night and hope to catch up tomozzy xx

Well done hunni, that takes determination!!! Hope u have had s fab day and the very fact u have got through a big event without caving is brilliant!!!

aw cham i really AM proud of you :) get you in ya skinny clothes and ignoring the cake :) go you!! hope your having a nice saturday night hun xx

Thanks chick you too as always do brilliantly every single day :in awe :)

hey squeeze, glad to see you're drinkin the water AND doin exercise yeehaww!!! yep scales has not moved one inch for me... so reckon ill be lucky if i even hit the one pound?? dont care tho, coz i can really see it in my clothes..... but prayin you hit the two pounds for the big 2 stone milestone!! fab day here, headin out for the day...... talk to you later missy... be good xx

Hello lovelies... I don't have time to have a proper chin wag or reply to everyone on their diaries etc so just popped here quickly. Thought I'd come to tell you all I'm not pure anymore lmao! I ate a mini tin of tuna in spring water he he. I'm really glad I did it, I don't feel wracked with guilt or anything... It was the right thing for ne to do as I had such a desperately sore tummy and even drinking water was hurting. I didn't really enjoy it... It wasn't like it triggered need for more or anything... I had it at 3 this avo and I'm still stuffed so I'm not gonna have my last shake tonight. SOOOOO looking forward to getting flapjacks tomorrow so that in these moments of sore tummy I can eat something that isn't full if bloody lactose. I have come out in hives on my face... I think my body is seriously struggling with my lactose intolerance. It won't make me stop!!! But the tummy ache is starting to get to me. think a flapjack a day will help a lot. So yep, squeeze is no longer 100% lol. I don't see it as iv cheated though and I can't see myself doing it again.

So weigh in tomorrow... Reckoning 2lb... MAYBE 3 if I'm very lucky. And I'm happy with that, although next week I'm gonna drink tons every day and exercise a few days in the hope I get a biggy :)

Hope all you gorgeous girls (and David lol) are doing great and staying focused. wish I had more time but iv got to get bathed and pluck my caterpillar eyebrows otherwise I'm gonna scare the pharmacist tomorrow lol. They're beastly!!

Love and strength to u all xxx

Oh and thanks lozzle, hope your scales have shifted a bit!!! Xxx

Hey hunni, dont worry about the tin of tuna, u did the right thing though!! Like when I had chicken, I don't see it as cheating either.... It's not going to pull u out of ketosis! Good luck for your weigh in tomorrow!!! X

You poor thing suffering with the tummy pains all this time!! Hope its eased off for tonight.

Yeah Katie's right a bit of tuna won't knock you out of ketosis, it's amazing how such a small amount of food stuffs you out when you been doing this a while.. hope you get a good loss at your weigh in :) LOL at your caterpillars! xx

Oh and thanks for the encouragment Squeeze, have been trying really hard to be 100%, if I have the odd nibble its usually a bit of ham or cheese, so dosen't knock me out of ketosis, but still trying not to{naughty me, tut tut} I don't feel like i've lost much this week but I didn't get the dreaded 3 week WI so I reckon im in for it this week, I would be happy with 2lbs though, but its also tom, fingers crossed:)

LOL at Cham pure bloods and muggles! I am most definitely a filthy muggle {hangs head in shame!}

Last edited:
Awww i like it Filthy Muggle heehee im the dirtiest of em all :)

squeeze tuna is fine and its not exactly being naughty it would be the perfect choice if you was on refeed. I think you have suffered long enough with ur tummy pains so good on ya girl for lasting this long! :)

Least i dont feel so inferior now :) heehee

Good luck today at WI and hope u like and get on with the flapjacks chick :)

Its all good in muggle world :) :) :)

muggles.... leave yis for a few moments to head on a nice day out and you're nibblin!!!!!!!!!!!! ah only jokin squeeze... seriously with your tummy problems and lactose intolerance, i am stunned you lasted this far... i remember readin one of your first posts and you were sayin you had lactose problems and thinkin jeez its gonna be tough for that girl.... and you've got this far.... nearly into week 7???? and to give in to a little bit of tuna.... hardly a lock-upable offence... me if i was gonna nibble it would be a creme egg.... hmmmm..... and gotta tell you girl, my little boys room is just sparklin today coz yesterday i was strugglin myself and had to remove myself from that lovely big stainless steel item that sits in my kitchen and stores all the lovely goodies..... so no worries we're all still here and fighting and heres to some sort of loss for us this week!!!!!!!!! we are doing FAB women.... we will do this.... FACT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxx

Hi Squeeze, did you try the flapjacks? If so what do you think? I really “like” them, the taste is ok, but I really enjoy the sensation of eating something. I tend to mix them, one coconut and one peanut per meal, taking them with two large cups of black tea. I had really low expectations when I tried them, because no one very says anything nice about them, but they work for me.

You have inspired me to buy tickets for an all day concert; I’ve just got ticket for an all day concert at Slane Castle in Ireland. The Kings of Leon are headlining so it should be a good day out. Luckily it’s a one day event, so a diet of flapjacks will see me through.

How is everything else going with you? Like everyone else I think you’re doing great! Keep it going, we can do this!

WOW DAVID LOOK AT YOUR FACE!!! where's it gone??!! Lol wow you look so different and slim!!!! Wowsers. Iv been on it same time as you and I barely look different lol. Noones noticed anyway ha ha. U look great hun well done. And awesome about your concert :) you'll feel great going to something like that as a new person :)

Well I'm sat on the train platform waiting for my train... I just picked up my peanut flapjacks and was dying to try one. And HOW THE FK DO PEOPLE EAT THESE???!!! I had three little bites and have put it back in my bag. I got 14 of the minging b4stards so one day for the next 2 weeks (cuz of bank holiday) and I dunno how I'm gonna do it. How can you guys like them?? They are like stale hamster food. I'm gonna cry lol. Never mind, I'll live. I won't be getting them again lol.

There was more I wanna say two secs....

Right continued...
I'm ok thanks David, iv just got back from my weigh in and have lost another 3lb which I'm dead chuffed with. HAVE HIT 2 STONE WAHOOOOO. how is your refeed going?? Keep at it you have done so so well and it really shows!!!

Hey Chamois and lozzella :) lol how are you gorgeous lovelies doing today?? Yeh I don't regret the tuna although iv definitely noticed an increase in appetite today. Might be coincidence but I'm linking the two! My tummy is never usually THIS grumbly and hungry!! I won't do it again anyway. Lol loz you go near a flipping creme egg and Me and Cham will come and sew ya mouth shut lol. I seriously couldn't give 2 shiiits about choc... Its KFC I want lol. but you obviously have a real sweet tooth. At least you have uses ur time constructively cleaning and stuff... I have just wanted to crawl into bed and hide lol.
Cham you shouldn't have felt inferior anyway ya daft noo noo. You are in the 10s! You have done so so well and as your already so slim you coulda just thrown in the towel. Give ya self max credit for doing amazingly and keeping it up despite hard times and coming out of ketosis. You girls are the best :) and David :)
Trains coming!! Must dash x

ahhh jaysus squeeze i laughed out loud at you!! the kids are asking why im screamin with laughter.... mingin b4stards.... ahh thats so bang on.... omg... those peanut ones are just rank....... i stayed in a hotel overnite on st patricks day in march... was so excited to be havin my first flapjack.... went out that night with the kids and hubbie and as they were eatin their lovely meal, i regally took out my flapjack with a smug, self-satisfied smile... delighted to be back in the land of the people that 'chew'.... got my black tea and bit off a nice big bite and the rest is history, coz youve just sampled it.... i gagged and chewed and gagged and chewed and couldnt get that fcuker down.... the kids and hubbie were screamin with laughter... and i ate it all coz i had nothin else..... yep kinda like a little meal for a gerbil...... but gotta say kid, the coconut one is defo a bit better.... like david says i have mine with a big cup of black tea and kinda feel like its normal.... biccie and tea.. you know??.... aaaah so funny squeeze, i was patiently, silently, anticipating your reaction... and you didnt let me down????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxx

Well done chickieeee :) i was scrwaming with laughter too...ur so funny and u got 14 to eat hahaha hilarious. Seriously you'll get used to them. I really like them now and look forward to them :) or am i just a wierdo?? This is how much i love to eat, anything edible or inedible or even rank and ive been known to eat stale, mouldy and out of date foods too! I even ate a pork pie that was two weeks out of date once! So thats just me a human dustbinage! Heehee x

Woo hoo 2 stone down that's fantastic hunni so well done!! That's a really big milestone u have hit there!! I'm proud of ya!
Shame about those flap jacks tho but maybe they will be like those shakes and be ok after the first few??
Xx

Back