Squeezes diary week 1

Happy Day Two Stone!!!! :happy096:

Which is two stone less you are carrying around every day! (Remember glass half full)

And you are right, we did start on the same day, but LT works differently for everyone, firstly it appears to work better for men, I don’t know why but it does! I also had a big loss the first week, which was largely because I was just back from a weekend watching football in Liverpool. The football didn’t add any pounds, but the pints and kababs might have! Finally I'm walking about 10-11 miles per week which is helping a lot.

So, if you take all that in to consideration, I think we are not that far apart. :D This is a marathon not a sprint.

Thanks for the kind comments, I’m a little surprise at how much I’ve changed at this stage. I was expecting it more towards the end of the diet, but not now. The before and after pictures are really working for me, you should try a few yourself, you will have changed more than you think, trust me.

As for people not noticing I know what you mean. I have a few family members who have not commented on my loss, which as you kindly pointed out is hard to miss! But I just focus on the fact I’m doing this for me, no one else just me!

WOW David!! OMG How amazing do you look!! Sorry to hijack ya diary Squeeze but I am amazed!!! :) Well done and you must feel FAB!!!!! :) :)!

Squeeze, well done on the loss once again and sod the tuna!!! You made a great choice of grub hun and with your bad tum I dont know how you have held out that long!!! Have you tried Lacteeze?? It comes in tablet form and drops and its a natural form of the lactase enzyme.. its found in the gut and when missing makes you L.I. My little boy is L.I and has been from birth so I know loads about it and what to eat and not to eat... this could be an option for you. It can work out expensive but you can also request it from the doctor - this way you can have your shakes and be completely fine... I suffer IBS with dairy as a rule but this diet has been ok for me so far. My son gets similar symptoms with lactose so the poor bugger has probably got it from me..! I can be tested for LI to apparently but cutting out dairy seems to be enuf for me for the most part.. oddly enuf the shakes dont get me half as bad as milk in a cuppa used to!! Give em a whirl hun! SeriouslY!! my lad has been on lactose free formula his whole life and things lke lacteeze make a HUGE difference and will contninue to do so more and more as hes older and wants to eat naughty stuff that technically he shouldnt!!

i should be about a bit more this week, been mega busy :) Started my own diary today at long bloody last in the hope of trying to keep up with you all! I dont have time to always reply on the full forum after I read eveyr post, not enuf hours in the day!!!

xx

sooooorrrrryy... i dont seem to get the laptop out until its like bedtime and then i have to try and get everything done lol. soor i not been about! Thankyou everyone :).... yeh donna i know about the lactase subs but I just cant afford it and my doc wont give them to me. Ill come check out your diary when i have more time!!

David.... your definitely right about doing it for yourself :) im sure those people notice they just dont want to be rude by mentioning your weight :) well done for all your walking and hard work... im so in awe of you :)

Lozzy... your story made me half giggle and half feel really sorry for you lol. you poor thing. In actual fact, when i came to eat the second half this evening it was a little more bearable. MAYBE they will grow on me a little like cham said. I bloody hope so anyway. definitely want to try the coconut ones at some point... it really is lovely to chew lol even if my mouth felt attacked by evil.

Right I really cant stick around :( i hate not replying to everyone properly and not having the time to swan around everyones diaries... but i have FOUR CHILD FREE DAYS towards the end of this week WAHOOOOOO and am gonna bother the life out of you all :p

love, hugs, strength, and flapjacky snogs to you all :) hope you are all doing well and feeling great! MWAHS!!!! xxx

Hi Squeeze, Congrats on your 3lb loss!!! 2 stone gone hey, bet your chuffed!! You have done so well:) You made me laugh RE those flapjacks, I can't eat them they are so gross, I got 7 last year when I did LT, and they went straight back, they are truly disgusting.. Have you got far to go to get to chemist?

Maybe you could get used to them though, I never gave them a chance!

Like you I don't get much time to get on here, 3 kids to sort out, busy busy busy in the hols, I seem to be dissapearing under a mountain of washing... the time goes faster in the hols though, and I don't get time to think about food!! I had a crap loss this week just 1lb, but it won't hold me back I will carry on, hopefully get a bigger one next week.

Weather has been gorgeous here, what's it like in Cornwall? Im dreaming of getting into those summer clothes:)

David Wow!!! My god you look like a different person!! congrats fella!!

hey squeeze... glad to see you're warmin to the flapjacks.... honestly the coconut ones are not THAT bad!!! fab weather here so im out and about, meaning no housework done so gotta go and catch up now... just checkin in with ya and makin sure you're ok!!! im a bit hungry tonight so reckon bed early to stop the evil thoughts slippin in AND... the kids got lots of easter eggs today... theres a box out in my hall with about 8 there already... AND there's 3 creme egg ones.... HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xxx

Well done on the 3lbs and another milestone reached!! I agree about the flapjacks. Chipboard prob tastes better but minus the vits!! I had them a couple of times a week for when I had long days out and about. I got used to them but only with tons of water or coffee.
Enjoy your child free days!

Hey all :) didnt get a chance to come on yesterday... had a bloody hectic one! Suffering today for it.. my backs so sore I cant stand up straight.. hobbling round like an old woman lol.

Jen... nevermind your low loss... its still in the right direction! Just use it as motivation to stay 100% this week :) yes the flapjacks are just wrong. BUT... and youre all gonna think im a fruit loop.. I realised they taste like pony pellets.. and I used to keep horses when I was a kid and being the fat little b4stard I was, I used to sneak into the barn and eat the pony pellets lol. And weirdly, that memory has helped me to enjoy the flapjacks a little more. Although I cant eat a whole one at once.. eat a few bites and then come back to it. Theyre better that a kick in the chops i suppose and Im sure some starving africans would murder us for the flapjacks! so i guess I should be a bit more grateful that im not starving to death lol.

Thankyou Molly, I am definitely very happy with my 3lb a week losses... have a feeling thats gonna be my general loss which is great cuz it means I will be 10 1/2 stone by my festival which is what im aiming for really. I will definitely enjoy my days off! what im going to do with them I dont know... Not like I can go out for a meal or get tw4tted ha ha.

Lozzers, you stay away from those easter eggs missy :p Well done on your 2lbs! thats brilliant as its totm. The totm thing dont apply to me as I have had permanent totm since starting LT! The nurse said thats really common and nothing to worry about as its not full-on. But its bloody irritating ha ha. Hope your enjoying the sunshine and feeling great :)

Hope you are ALL enjoying this beautiful weather and feeling great :) Im feeling a bit rubbish couped up in my dingy, dark flat today but i can barely walk so gonna chill inside and maybe do some drawing as betty is at the zoo with family today. Ahhhhh peace in the squeeze household lol. Aint even got the telly on... am loving the quiet too much :)

Love to you all xx

Hahahaha you crack me up babe :) pony pellets??? It tasted like peanut butter to me maybe my tastebuds are jacked! Your doing great and im here for ya chicken xxxx

Lol I LOVE peanut butter... I wish they did!! But nope, they have the taste... AND the consistency of pony pellets ha ha. Aw babe thankyou :) I'm here for you too :) hope you're enjoying eatin some real food!! Xx

Well today's been rubbish. Pain beyond what's necessary... Literally cannot stand up. Grrr. And popped a bit of turkey drummer in my mouth and ate it!!! Oops. Not like me to just do that... Feel pretty bad about it. Never mind, I think the flapjacks are weakening me with their hideousness lol. I forgive myself though and will be back to being a good girl tomorrow. Tut.

Hope everyones good... Will come read everyones diaries tomorrow... I am so shattered xx

Hey honey, dont worry about the turkey drummer.... its hardly gonna make a dent but dont you be tempted to do it again :)

Ive been away from here for a good few days other than updating my diary the other day so ive had a lot of catching up to do and i really do lol at your comments :) Pony pellets and what not!!!

You will be your target weight by july, you are doing really well on this, but fight hard from that slipperly slope coz ive been caught by it :-(

Enjoy every minute of peace if you can, its bliss isnt it when you can actually sit down and do nothing at all!!! Jess has gone back to the uk now so ive cleaned the house from top to bottom and done everything ive not had time to do lately!!!

Good luck xx

Ah that is hilarious. I had ponies too and yes!!!! the flapjacks look the bloody same. Mind you can't say I ever tasted the grass meal pellets!!!! Have to say if I had to do TFR again I could not stand the flapjacks, I'd opt for be-yu or exante bars instead.
Hope your back is better soon. It is easy to cave when in pain so don't beat yourself up!!

hey squeeze.... pony pellets??!! screamed with laughter.... turkey drummer.... now cmon one kick up the ar$e comin your way.... stop nibblin coz you know before you know it you will be eatin every day.... and i reckon it really makes the hunger come back from what ive read on here... and god knows this is tough enough without feeling starvin all the time... i know you're in pain and a bit pi$$ed off but you have to be strong..... maybe coz cham is gone to refeed and im headin that road you feel your road is longer.... but remember girl i have 5 stone myself to lose, but just decided i would lose 3 stone with lipotrim and the remaining with weightwatchers.... at least you're brave enough to lose all your weight with lipotrim.... that makes you a lot stronger than me!!! I am by no means near my target, im just coming off at 3 stone and then on to another mission and to be honest... i find missing out on the family meals and take-aways and being quite low on energy at the end of the night is enough of a tug on my relationship with my kids and my husband... so for me 3 stone on this and the end of may is enough... my husband is a very social guy and we love goin out.... even if its a the weekend for a coffee etc in the afternoon..... and this diet kinda put paid to all that.... and he's being so supportive but i miss 'our thing' if you know what i mean... so gonna draw the line at the 3 stone and lose the rest comfortably by xmas.... so stay strong girl.... you know you can do it..... keep up with the pellets... and fcuk those drummers in the bin!!!!!!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey everyone :) YES kick up the bum for me... dunno what possessed me to eat that bit of turkey drummer. back to 100% now anyway. Katie, I thought you hadnt been about much... but then neither have I! I intend to enjoy my 4 days off but its only evening one and im feeling really lonely!!! My house feels all quiet and empty and i dont know what to do with myself! I got into bed like an hour ago lol.

Thanks molly, im actually warming to the flapjacks now, although they give me awful heartburn and make my teeth hurt ha ha. nevermind its food. Im hoping my back gets better soon too... its no excuse but I do want to eat more when Im in this much pain!!

Lozzy YOU are the brave one to do the rest on ww...lipotrim just seems like the easiest way to me... 'watching' what I eat is too tough to LOSE weight for me... maintaining is a different story, but I couldnt do the rest of my loss on a plan like that. I totally understand why you would miss thos things with your OH, and only you know whats right for you... so good on ya girl :) and losing 3 stone in a matter of weeks is such an incredible achievement :)

Well im doing very very difficult computery stuff... my mind is frazzled. ill be back later to do a diary round :p x

Loz, im totally with you on this one. This diet is a true inconvenience on family life and is tough but like Loz i agree that squeeze, you are a stronger person for going the whole hog on LT!!! Ive only done short stints on it and really look forward to re feed!! lol.

Hope you get your computer problems out of the way, and take it easy. Rest up and chill :)

At last a proper chance to post! Hello! First off I am so shocked your gp wont give u the lactase... that's terrible. Have tried to see someone else or conplain? Normally certain dairy kicks off my ibs so I know only too well how u must feel n I know from my lad what his LI does to him if we allow something to slip....

The turkey thing I have done myself.. don't dwell on it and move on as u have.. u have done so well up to know n are a shining example to me personally...

Did lol @ the babysitting n chaos that ensued! That's my house daily with a 13 yr old girl with hormones n attitude thrown in for good measure! Never quiet our house.

Anyway, gotta drag my arse outta bed so need to dash... have a lovely Easter weekend n enjoy the sunshine xxxx

hey squeeze, just sittin here drinkin tea and having a crapjack.... aah the joys... wont be around for the next few days as headin campin today!! aaah last nite was so funny, i was at the cub scouts and coz im at pains to keep the lipotrim a secret... i said to the other leader 'i bought special flapjacks from the health shop for my breakfast on camp... and i wont be havin dinner, just soup.... just wanna get my weightloss goin'... thinkin yep that's covered... secret's safe.... she looks at me... and says... 'flapjacks and soup?'... are you on lipotrim???? well you know what my little girls face was a scream... coz her and I have been battlin all week about how im gonna go on camp and not lettin other people know about lipo...... i even went as far as to hide my soups in a normal cupasoup box?????????? so im rumbled... to be honest its a relief coz it means i can make up my shakes now.... coz i feel they are more fillin than the flapjacks... and been on camp you need the extra energy!!! so thats one problem solved!!!! gorgeous weather here so lookin forward to it! cant believe we are in week 7.... not long now... how long you goin for squeeze.... august??? at least thats not too bad either..... within reach.... so im off now... stay away from the drummers and the tuna.... keep goin on the pellets.... take care kiddo xxxxxxxx

How u doing chick?? Hope u havent given up yet! Im back on TFR from tomorro again:-( just not ready for food im messed up in my head need more therPy heehee :)

Back