Squirt until you hurt! - My adventures with FryLight

Tomorrow is my first weigh in at Slimming world! 5st 8 to go
whacky068.gif

Thank you at least we keep trying lets hope this time we succeed good luck

Hi
I am going to group I was so nervous when i first walked in (again) but i realised no one cares the thing is I am going back and i am determined!
xx

Let me know how you get on hun we can do it this time :)

Thanks lumpee, yeah we can definitely do it

Just a quick reply on my phone I weigh in on a thursday my consultant rang me last night to see how I was getting on which I've never had before thought our was a nice touch even though it interrupted Eastenders!!!
Fruit salad for breakfast this morning!
Have a good day everyone xx

So today has been full of ups and downs. Breakfast was a fruit salad which was lovely but then lunch time came around and i realised i forgot my lunch :mad: so i popped to the shop and bought a Uncle Bens rice time - curry thinking that they where low synned 8.5!!!! agh! oh well you live and learn.
OH surprised me with tea - Golden veg soup from the Hairy Dieters combined with my HEb of bread it went down a treat :D

DSCF3064.jpg
Here is my soup!
Hope everyone is OK!
xx

Hi there!
Good luck with your weigh loss! Where abouts in Manchester do you live? I live in Oldham x

My mother in law lives in Droylsden! I am down there quite a lot, I dont live very far from Daisy Nook. Small world hey!?

*Stalking* & Good luck too hun, I can see we are around the same weight more or less so we can keep each other company.

My mother in law lives in Droylsden! I am down there quite a lot, I dont live very far from Daisy Nook. Small world hey!?

Very small world we often have a walk to Daisy Nook in the spring/summer love it round there!
*Stalking* & Good luck too hun, I can see we are around the same weight more or less so we can keep each other company.

yeah definitely we will be able to help each other out :)

Well I have ended the night with a mullerlight turkish delight which are so nice...and the good news is OH does not like them so more for me haha I think they are my fav mullerlight as i am not too keen on them give me the greek mullerlight anyday!

Yeah we go to daisy nook quite often in all weathers. do you go to Sue's SW group? I used to go to a group at John Street club with my MIL. Where did you manage to buy your Turkish Delight mullers from? I've looked everwhere and only found them today x

Yeah we go to daisy nook quite often in all weathers. do you go to Sue's SW group? I used to go to a group at John Street club with my MIL. Where did you manage to buy your Turkish Delight mullers from? I've looked everwhere and only found them today x

No I go to one in clayton...i did try Sues bt I found it cliquey.
I got them from co-op in town n bought 4 lol x

No I go to one in clayton...i did try Sues bt I found it cliquey.
I got them from co-op in town n bought 4 lol x

Yeah I can imagine it has become cliquey, there were alot of members who had been there for years x

Yeah I felt like I was intruding lol really like my group though the consultant is new n nervous bt u can tell he really cares x

That's what you need isnt it, i think it makes such a difference having a consultant you like. I attempted to attend a group near me and it was horrible, the consultant didnt even welcome new people and when she did the new member talk at the end she asked if I had done SW before, I said I had and she just said well no need for me to explain, theres your book, see you next week... needless to say i didnt go back x

That's what you need isnt it, i think it makes such a difference having a consultant you like. I attempted to attend a group near me and it was horrible, the consultant didnt even welcome new people and when she did the new member talk at the end she asked if I had done SW before, I said I had and she just said well no need for me to explain, theres your book, see you next week... needless to say i didnt go back x

I had a consultant like that she said "i wont patronise u wit new member talk" even though I hadnt been to SW for well over 2 years x

yeah i hadnt been for about 5 years so things had changed... EE had been introduced so that was a massive change lol x

Morning all.
Today is my veg out day - Once a month i have to work a saturday and so i get off in the week in lieu. the OH is at work and my daughter is at childcare so i have the house to myself with nothing to do...Bliss.
I have planned today's food as this:

Breakfast - Porridge with raspberries and banana

Lunch - Fish fingers (3syns) with beans and chips.

Tea - Beef and bean hotpot bake from the All In One Book.

Hope you all have a nice day!

Back