Squirt until you hurt! - My adventures with FryLight

happy birthday!!!!!! x

Happy birthday!!!! Love the books you got. Hope you enjoy your meal out tonight and well done on the loss, half stone in 2 weeks is brilliant :)

happy birthday!!!!!! x

Happy birthday!!!! Love the books you got. Hope you enjoy your meal out tonight and well done on the loss, half stone in 2 weeks is brilliant :)

Thank you both i had a lovely evening it was quite funny as a lady who goes to my class was in the same pub as me last night and she came over to say hello and it turned out she knew my MIL who was also there small world!
I dont feel to good today it is that time of the month and all i want to do is go and relax in the bath and just chill in my PJs but my OH is at work so I am on the sofa with my DD, Lottie who is watching CBeebies while i suffer lol.
Today food wise is going to look like this....

Breakfast - Spaghetti on Toast (HEb and 1.5 syns)

Lunch - Chicken Pasta bake - (HEa)

Tea - Fakaway Saturday so it is Hairy Dieters Chicken Korma slightly adapted with rice - 2 syns

So only 3.5 syns planned but that probably change

Hope you are all OK and as always thank you for reading I love reading your comments so I dont look like I am talking to myself lol
xx

Totm is always a horrible thing!!! Does it make you want to binge when your on? I know I want to but don't lol x

Oh no bless ya! I worked in a nursery so I kind know what's it like running around after a bunch of two year olds... I d t have may of my own so it's slightly different because I could give the, back at 6 Lol xxx

Good Afternoon feeling so much better than I did yesterday I was so tempted to go over syns yesterday but I stopped myself at 14!

One of the books I got from my work mates was the Slimming World book of Soups so I am on making the scotch broth now and I will bag it up ready for lunches in the week. I might also make a lentil one as I dont want to get bored with the same soup all week which i know i would do!

Today looks like this:

Breakfast - Weetabix, strawberry greek muller and blackberries

Lunch - Scotch broth

Tea - Chicken dinner with parsnips, carrots, cauliflower and green beans

Hope your day is going well
xx

its been three weeks?! THREE WEEKS!!!! I am so ashamed that I have not posted on here in what seems like forever but I had a work issue then that got resolved now I have a housing issue that is still not resolved grrr I hate it when life gets in the way of the things I want to do! The good news is although I abandoned my diary I did not abandon Slimming World and in 5 weigh ins I have lost 10.5lbs!!! Yey I am so proud of myself I was bought a dress for my birthday in a size 18 when I am usually a 20-22 and I can zip it up fair enough I cant really breathe in it but it zips! I am hoping by my holiday which is in May it will fit perfectly and dare i say it maybe a lil big for me!
So I am going to try and keep this updated as I do find it helps a lot and I adore reading other peoples diaries as it inspires me I hope that one person might find inspiration with my diary if not I am sure we will have laughs along the way.
Todays menu looks a little like this:

Breakfast - Weetabix (HEb) with FF natural yogurt and frozen now thawed summer berries

Lunch - Mulligatawny soup from the Little Book of Soups - I seriously suggest if you have this book make this soup it is gorgeous and free!!!

Tea - Moroccan spiced fish with ginger mash with cous cous stuffed peppers - 1.5 syns

I also have a bowl of fruit salad ready to munch on through out the day. I am trying to have min syns as due to a power cut and a three hour journey home that normally takes 50 mins we went to the fish and chip shop on Friday....oops but I am hoping if I am extra good I can make it back

xxx

Hi Lumpee

That's a fantastic loss. Well done :D
I've the little book of soups, I must look that one up. I think I've been making too much BNS soup recently, need a change :)
Your tea sounded lovely!! Did you get something else to eat rather than a toastie??
I'd too many syns at the weekend too so am really trying to make up for it until Wednesday.

Back