Squirt until you hurt! - My adventures with FryLight

Snap! Well Done :D

Hi all
I was so happy with yesterdays weight loss it just goes to show that Slimming World works! But today it was hard I mean very hard we had a buffet at work as someone is leaving so that it is 25+ people bringing in non Slimming world friendly food...And I was right in the direct eye line of this buffet but I was very good and did not have one little bit apart from a glass of Diet Coke :superwoman: Go me lol

Today looked like this:

Breakfast - Fruit salad

Lunch - Chicken Pasta Bake

Tea - Salt and Pepper Chicken, spicy chips and noodles

I haven't used any syns as I am hoping to save them for poker night tomorrow night!!

Hope everyone is OK
xx

Ooh well done on the buffet, resisting tempting food is hard.
Im hoping that when I get tempted I can be as good as you.

Ooh well done on the buffet, resisting tempting food is hard.
Im hoping that when I get tempted I can be as good as you.

Thanks Wexy!
Saturday was quite a good day for me my SIL had a poker night so i had no syn Friday or Sat during the day so I had 30 on the night and only had 4 malibu and diet cokes with a few nibbles so i am confident I kept within my allowance!

Today is looking a bit like this....

Breakfast - Sleeping lol
Lunch - Jacket Potato with Spaghetti
Tea - Cottage Pie and Veg

I have stocked up on Muller Greek this morning. And for the rest of the day I think I am going to go on food blogs and get some inspiration for SW friendly recipes!
Have a good day everyone xx

Hi all! I'm a second time joiner! Just joined up again Tuesday last week. Feel a lot more positive this time round as you know The pitfalls when you have done it before..... The main thing I'm trying to change this time is that mindset of ' ooh what 15 syns can I have today' hahaha. Trying to keep to 10 and under or all I do is obsess on the naughty food! Best thing is having plenty of snacks around so you can pick. I've heard the new Turkish delight muller lights are lovely.

What do you all do for syn free snacks? X

Hi all! I'm a second time joiner! Just joined up again Tuesday last week. Feel a lot more positive this time round as you know The pitfalls when you have done it before..... The main thing I'm trying to change this time is that mindset of ' ooh what 15 syns can I have today' hahaha. Trying to keep to 10 and under or all I do is obsess on the naughty food! Best thing is having plenty of snacks around so you can pick. I've heard the new Turkish delight muller lights are lovely.

What do you all do for syn free snacks? X

Hi hun thank u for popping by I know wat you mean by obsessing over syns!
For syn free snacks I have fruit yogurts mostly sometimes carrot n celery sticks.
keep me updated on ur progress xx

Hi hun thank u for popping by I know wat you mean by obsessing over syns!
For syn free snacks I have fruit yogurts mostly sometimes carrot n celery sticks.
keep me updated on ur progress xx

Yes you too!!

Hi

I have had a horrid boring week work wise that is why i have not been on here much but food wise I am still 100% whoop whoop!
We had the fish with sauteed potatoes from this months mag tonight and it was gorgeous. WI is tomorrow eeek! I am hopeful for a good loss as it is my birthday on Friday and we are going out for a meal in our local and as it is my birthday i dont really want to worry about syns but one meal wont hurt will it??
I have just been informed that football is on tonight so it looks like a night of adapting non SW recipes to SW friendly (any excuse hahaha)

Hope everyone is OK and doing well
xxx

Hi

I have had a horrid boring week work wise that is why i have not been on here much but food wise I am still 100% whoop whoop!
We had the fish with sauteed potatoes from this months mag tonight and it was gorgeous. WI is tomorrow eeek! I am hopeful for a good loss as it is my birthday on Friday and we are going out for a meal in our local and as it is my birthday i dont really want to worry about syns but one meal wont hurt will it??
I have just been informed that football is on tonight so it looks like a night of adapting non SW recipes to SW friendly (any excuse hahaha)

Hope everyone is OK and doing well
xxx

Well done!! Yes the dreaded football....I'm upstairs watching a film and planning a sw friendly shopping list.....! I lost 2 pounds last night at weigh in, good luck with yours xx

Good luck for tomorrow. I'm going to look the fish recipe up, I hardly ever cook fish! For Friday you could either flexi syn it or hold back syns from other days in the week. Your allowed 105 over the week.. it works for some people who keep their syns for going out at the weekend :)

Well done for doing so well! Looking forward to reading more of your diary x

Thank you!!

Well its my Birthday wahoo!!! so the plan is going to look like this:

Breakfast - Porridge with summer berries HEa and HEb

Lunch - Curry beans and chips :D

Tea - Going out for a meal

With this plan I know i will be off syns but its my birthday and for one meal I am not going to worry!

xxx

Back