sruggeling to start lt..again

jennyc

Silver Member
hey guys
i did lipotrim last year,and i lost 7 stone,iv recently pilled on weight.putting on 4 stone,im trying to restart the lipotrim but i cant seem to get into the swing of it.its so difficult.
sis anyone else have this problem....i really need to start again before i end up back where i was in that hellish place....

yep im a restarter aswel land my god its so much harder second time around i never ever even tought of cheating last time and ive done it a few times on my 2nd attempt but i think im finally there now but im on week 5 but i was being stupid aswell and only having 2 shakes to save the money but ive wnet onto 3 shakes cause i felf really pi**ed off and crappy on the 2 and i was picking so im sticking to the 3 a day now stick with it if you want it bad enought you will get there pull out of of the tops you would most like to get into and hang it on the outside of your wardrobe and get a skinny pic and stick it on the fridge and also set some mini goals the really do help i didnt use thisa forum much last time but im on it all the time now its passes the time when the others are eating

Yea I am back on it too lol

I did it last year for a few months and since then always have a shake here and there and a few re-starts but have not done more than a full week.. i used the shakes at times for breakie and lunch so I havent actually put on much of the weight i loss..i have kept an eye on it and done a little excersise, not much tho in saying that lol

so started yesterday in hope to do a month if possible and get me a little further :):)

yep im a restarter aswel land my god its so much harder second time around i never ever even tought of cheating last time and ive done it a few times on my 2nd attempt but i think im finally there now but im on week 5 but i was being stupid aswell and only having 2 shakes to save the money but ive wnet onto 3 shakes cause i felf really pi**ed off and crappy on the 2 and i was picking so im sticking to the 3 a day now stick with it if you want it bad enought you will get there pull out of of the tops you would most like to get into and hang it on the outside of your wardrobe and get a skinny pic and stick it on the fridge and also set some mini goals the really do help i didnt use thisa forum much last time but im on it all the time now its passes the time when the others are eating
hahaha cheers.i used this a bit last time,i found it great...this is my 3rd time doing it.i swore i would never put weight back on,but im a trougher... love my food to a scary degree...so im back here again...i like the pic idea..i think il start next week i have a few partys this weekend so , i know it will be too tempting.i cant seem to get past day one...im so addicted to food at the moment.......

Yea I am back on it too lol

I did it last year for a few months and since then always have a shake here and there and a few re-starts but have not done more than a full week.. i used the shakes at times for breakie and lunch so I havent actually put on much of the weight i loss..i have kept an eye on it and done a little excersise, not much tho in saying that lol

so started yesterday in hope to do a month if possible and get me a little further :):)

well done for not putting it back on its not easy..i was fine for about 9 months{a full baby} haha but then i slipped back to my old habbits,and old habbits are hard to break...

well done for not putting it back on its not easy..i was fine for about 9 months{a full baby} haha but then i slipped back to my old habbits,and old habbits are hard to break...

I put on a little up and down at times lol but i felt jeans at the weekend getting a little bit tight when i put them on last week lol so I was like ok this is the week to get back on it and I have nothing really on for the next month either so I have no excuses..

ah you will be grand once you get in the right head space for it... and when you want too you will be more determind..sure you had a baby to be worrying about without all this.. its so hard and annoying too when you cant stuck back into it.. i know that myself.. i found with the weather taken up I want to be out walking more too so its movitating me for this month lol ... you will do great once you get back into the swing of it x

I put on a little up and down at times lol but i felt jeans at the weekend getting a little bit tight when i put them on last week lol so I was like ok this is the week to get back on it and I have nothing really on for the next month either so I have no excuses..

ah you will be grand once you get in the right head space for it... and when you want too you will be more determind..sure you had a baby to be worrying about without all this.. its so hard and annoying too when you cant stuck back into it.. i know that myself.. i found with the weather taken up I want to be out walking more too so its movitating me for this month lol ... you will do great once you get back into the swing of it x

haha no i didnt have a baby lol,just put weight on after 9 months...fingers crossed il do it,if i did it the last time i should be able to do it again.....thanks for the encouragement..

haha no i didnt have a baby lol,just put weight on after 9 months...fingers crossed il do it,if i did it the last time i should be able to do it again.....thanks for the encouragement..

I just realised that when I re-read it haha was about to leave you another post saying actually i dont think you had a baby you were just comparin the nine months haha

you will do fine, get back on it as soon as you can cause i have left it the last three weeks and kept puttin it off and sure i would have been three weeks over it if I had have just done it when I said i would haha...

good luck we can all motivate each other, there seems to be loads of restarters this week x

I just realised that when I re-read it haha was about to leave you another post saying actually i dont think you had a baby you were just comparin the nine months haha

you will do fine, get back on it as soon as you can cause i have left it the last three weeks and kept puttin it off and sure i would have been three weeks over it if I had have just done it when I said i would haha...

good luck we can all motivate each other, there seems to be loads of restarters this week x

thanks i will il defo start on monday....determined now....il also be really enjoying my last weekend of wine and fine dining hahah

thanks i will il defo start on monday....determined now....il also be really enjoying my last weekend of wine and fine dining hahah

do, then I know someone else is suffering not drinking or partying haha

haha ohhh have a few vino for me too so lol enjoy x

Back