SS+ and alcohol!!!

pinkyblonde1

Hi everyone i am starting SS+ tomorrow but have a wedding in 10 days time.. In which i have a 3 course meal : melon nut roast dinner and profiteoles and plenty of champers!!

My question is: iv read that its dangerous to drink whilst in ketosis but if i have a healthy meal the night before and eat the meal at the wedding will i be ok to have couple glasses of champers??? Il be straight bk on CD the nxt day as im really determined to get this weight off!!!

Thanks

Katie xxxxx

I'm not on cd but I've heard the term ss alot, can I ask what it means ? X

You will kick yourself out of ketosis and struggle to get back on track!! I've never touched a drop of alcohol whilst on CD or even wen I did lightetlife it just wasn't worth the risk, my advice steer well clear
Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Also the fact that it's actually dangerous to your liver function if you drink whilst on CD. Something about that carbs are needed to help breakdown the alcohol so my councellor told me.

I did a family wedding and just did diet coke and water, it was fine, still had a blast! If you're eating normally and I mean eating with some carbs you might be ok to drink but I steered clear and just ate veg and protein!

Back