SS+ and ketosis

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by SharonJayne1970, 20 June 2008 Social URL.

1. SharonJayne1970

SharonJayne1970 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Should you stay in ketosis if you are doing SS+? Yesterday my stick was a nice dark pink. Last night for tea I had tofu with courgette and pak choi all dry fried with black pepper to season. I only used the stated amounts for SS+ however when I did my stick this morning first thing it was back to beige?
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

you should stay in ketosis on SS+ but you may be v. sensitive to carbs. Did you keep to the amount of veg that is stated or did you guess at it? If you did come out of ketosis, it would be very short lived until the carbs are used. You should be back in it by the end of the day at latest (I would have thought).
  4. smee123

smee123 Full Member

Joshi Holistic diet
    it may have been the intake of solid food - have u tired doing just the drinks and soups - no solids ?
  5. xdebzx

xdebzx Full Member

cambridge SS

I am on my second week of SS+ and on my first week i stuck to it religiously and still gained a 1lb and was out of ketosis, I did initially feel despondent about it but i am heading towards the end of my second week now (weigh in on Mon) and am back in ketosis, sometimes i think it just gives your body a shock to be eating conventional food again and just needs a little bit of time to settle down.

Good luck with your weightloss.

Debs x
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.