Ss and ss+

Lindsey
Hi started the diet sat on ss but finding it to difficult so been doing ss+ so annoyed with myself, which I know I shouldn't be cause I'm still only consuming around 640 cals per day. I really wanted to go down the no food route, I wished I had the determination. is there really a big weight loss difference between the two, if so I will have to try and stick to ss. Thanks Lindsey.

Personally for me, yeah there is quite a big difference in weight loss from SS and SS+.. I have lost half a stone in 3 days this time round on SS, but on SS+ i lost half a stone in a week! x

I would be happy with half stone in the first week. I will try just ss tomorrow I don't think it's a hunger think I think it's pure habit, which is even more stupid to give into.

I look forward to my plus in the evening as I savour every mouthful. I reckon as long as you lose something on the plan it's better than a gain.
Tesco's moto 'every little helps' xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Depends how you cope. I did 4 weeks on ss and have been on ss+ for just over 2 and haven't noticed any differences. I find the ss+ better in a way because it's teaching me to be more creative with the types of food that I should be having when coming off plan. Good luck! X

If it helps I SS+. My first week I lost 11lbs. The difference in calories is 200cals a day, over a week that's 1400. A pound of weight is equivalent to 3600cals. Therefore you could argue that over the course of a month you'd expect to lose an extra 1 1/2lbs on SS. Not a massive difference.

If it means you will stick to eat, SS+ may be better.
I also couldnt bear not chewing and having to cook for family and sitting there with my shake. I have managed to stick to ss+ for 9 weeks now.. it works for me.

Yes 200 cals not a lot really and I will prob feel I'm not missing out then and i Know I can stick to ss plus easy. Thanks everyone made up my mind def ss plus. Looking forward to a little chicken and salad leaves later. X Lindsey

I need that little meal to carry on I need to chew something. I also have two bars a day (not usually recommended) one crunch one chewy and my weight loss is fine for me. I will probably have to change this when nearer my goal and the losses slow down.

I did ss for a while n was losing about 2lbs a week. Then i started doing ss+ and have been losing abt 3lbs a week. So for me it works better. Need to update my tracker so u cud see what i mean. But my cdc said from the beginning that it doesnt make a difference to wi and that i could swap between the two whenever i felt like.

Back