Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

SS- cheats

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by egfatcat, 30 June 2009 Social URL.

1. egfatcat

egfatcat Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi there

After doing the SS for a week and having a good weightloss.I still feel weak despite being in ketosis.So today i had a tuna salad, in the hope it would make me feel better- it did, but now im worried this will bring me out of ketosis and stop the weight loss.

Would this be the case

x:confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Babydaisy

Babydaisy Member

Tuna salad should not put you out of ketosis, unless you had toms which have carbs in them. I am on SS+ and have tuna salad regularly.
    Just chalk that one up to experience. Tommorrow is another day!!!!
    xx

4. Lexy1972

Lexy1972 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(11.22%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi there, I think if you just had tuna (in water) and a bit of green salad (no tomato or dressing) you should be fine as it would be a AAM type meal and is pretty carb free. All I can say is if you can avoid eating in SS then do as my experience is if I start eating I end up eating more and more until I have really fallen off the wagon.

It usually takes me a good 5 days to get properly into ketosis and stop feeling weak, but I still have my moments and if I'm having one, I sit quitely for 5 mins and drink lots of water and it usually passes.

Good luck hon xx

5. LizzMB

LizzMB WILL be Slim!

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.57%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    if you were going to pick/cheat....you have done it the best way possible....and stayed away from the carbs!!!
    now, get back on the wagon and move on from it!
    Well done for admitting it! :)
    xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.