SS- cheats

egfatcat

Hi there

After doing the SS for a week and having a good weightloss.I still feel weak despite being in ketosis.So today i had a tuna salad, in the hope it would make me feel better- it did, but now im worried this will bring me out of ketosis and stop the weight loss.

Would this be the case

x:confused:

Tuna salad should not put you out of ketosis, unless you had toms which have carbs in them. I am on SS+ and have tuna salad regularly.
Just chalk that one up to experience. Tommorrow is another day!!!!
xx

Hi there, I think if you just had tuna (in water) and a bit of green salad (no tomato or dressing) you should be fine as it would be a AAM type meal and is pretty carb free. All I can say is if you can avoid eating in SS then do as my experience is if I start eating I end up eating more and more until I have really fallen off the wagon.

It usually takes me a good 5 days to get properly into ketosis and stop feeling weak, but I still have my moments and if I'm having one, I sit quitely for 5 mins and drink lots of water and it usually passes.

Good luck hon xx

if you were going to pick/cheat....you have done it the best way possible....and stayed away from the carbs!!!
now, get back on the wagon and move on from it!
Well done for admitting it! :)
xxx

Back