SS+ - Cottage Cheese.

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by paul1978, 24 February 2011 Social URL.

1. paul1978

paul1978 DO NOT QUIT !

I've just re-started SS+ today and cant see me getting used to all the SS+ foods again. How does everyone eat cottage cheese on this diet. It tastes a bit .... er ..... bland, even the flavoured ones. Do you mix your cottage cheese with other stuff or not ?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. determinator

determinator Banned

I mix it with tuna and paprika / chilli powder to have with salad and stuff large flat mushrooms ( mmmmmmmm) , also mix it with some herbs or paprika and have as a 'dip' for chicken or fish :)

4. chele80

chele80 On a mission

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st7lb(26.14%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I mix it with different Schwartz herbs. Their mix for steaks is nice in it x

5. nikkinack

nikkinack One 100% day at a time!

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge (SS/SS+)
    I mix mine with paprika as well. My face meal at the moment is quorn steak strips baked with mushrooms and a bit of beef stock cube liquid, with a bit of salad, cauliflower rice and cottage cheese...sounds like a lot, but is only an extra tablespoon of lettuce leaves added in. I halve the quorn and cottage cheese allowance. Yum!

6. paul1978

paul1978 DO NOT QUIT !

Quorn steak strips ? They sound nice. Where do you get them from ?

7. nikkinack

nikkinack One 100% day at a time!

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge (SS/SS+)
    I get them from Sainsburys. They are fab! In the same section as the vegetarian stuff...some don't stock them but worth getting as they are brilliant! X

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.