• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

SS+ Help needed pls.

Surfhunny

Laugh in the face of food
Hiya I've been doing SS+ for the last couple of weeks - moved up from SS in an effort to try and stop the hunger pangs I was still getting.

I'm hoping that a CDC will read this and help... My CDC is away until tmw.

I've mostly been living off cottage cheese, tuna or chicken and my greens. BUT I'm getting a bit bored. Is there anything I can put on the tuna / chicken to make it taste a bit less bland? I tried to make a sauce using the chicken mushroom soup, but it was gross, really salty. I'm just trying to prevent the boredom, so any help would be great. xxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Last edited:

Stinkybreath

Size 14 here i come!
I use helmans fat fee salad dressing, yes you are allowed it.

Surfhunny

Laugh in the face of food
Oh wow, I wasn't expecting that. They sound fab. Plain chicken is just getting a little bit tedious. I haven't even bothered tonight because I just don't fancy it. Will go to the shops tmw and get some dressing - yay. Thanks.xxx

I have a lot of 'curries' , , fry some chicken in water and curry powder .. add some mushrooms or cabbage etc and its yum .. can also do this with quorn mince or fish ..
I also love stuffed mushrooms .. I mix half my allowance of tuna with half cottage cheese , add some paprika and a little curry powder and a little chopped chives .. and fill a large mushroom and pop in the oven for 10-20 mins ( till mushroom cooked ) .. tastes amazing :)
I use a touch of balsamic vinegar on most things too as I love it :)

Its amazing what combos you can come up with when on this plan :)

fed-up-and-fat

hoping for a good loss

duncan

Silver Member
i moved to 810 for this reason, its a lot of food tho