SS+ Help needed pls.

Surfhunny

Laugh in the face of food
Hiya I've been doing SS+ for the last couple of weeks - moved up from SS in an effort to try and stop the hunger pangs I was still getting.

I'm hoping that a CDC will read this and help... My CDC is away until tmw.

I've mostly been living off cottage cheese, tuna or chicken and my greens. BUT I'm getting a bit bored. Is there anything I can put on the tuna / chicken to make it taste a bit less bland? I tried to make a sauce using the chicken mushroom soup, but it was gross, really salty. I'm just trying to prevent the boredom, so any help would be great. xxx

Last edited:
I use helmans fat fee salad dressing, yes you are allowed it.

Oh wow, I wasn't expecting that. They sound fab. Plain chicken is just getting a little bit tedious. I haven't even bothered tonight because I just don't fancy it. Will go to the shops tmw and get some dressing - yay. Thanks.xxx

I have a lot of 'curries' , , fry some chicken in water and curry powder .. add some mushrooms or cabbage etc and its yum .. can also do this with quorn mince or fish ..
I also love stuffed mushrooms .. I mix half my allowance of tuna with half cottage cheese , add some paprika and a little curry powder and a little chopped chives .. and fill a large mushroom and pop in the oven for 10-20 mins ( till mushroom cooked ) .. tastes amazing :)
I use a touch of balsamic vinegar on most things too as I love it :)

Its amazing what combos you can come up with when on this plan :)

i moved to 810 for this reason, its a lot of food tho

Stir fries were my saving grace...
Lx

Back