SS+ ideas please

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by leeds123, 27 October 2008 Social URL.

1. leeds123

leeds123 Silver Member

hi

I wanna do ss+ this week but cannot find any info on what i can eat. i know its 200 cals but i assume it has to be things like chicken and cottage cheese?

also, why is it only 200 cal portions? i thought chicken was allowed without weighing as it is all protein. I know this is probably a stupid question so sorry if i sound thick.

also - how come eggs are not allowed?

many thanks for your help.

just thinking of ideas of what to eat tonight.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Shadaca

Shadaca Silver Member

Diet:
    CD
    There is a thread on this somewhere ~ I can't remember the other things,

But you can have tuna, chicken, no fat cottage cheese, white fish or quorn.

With that you can have 2 tablespoons (I know it is the weirdest measurement ever) of green veg, so cabbage, broc, cauli, courgette, lettuce and cucumber.

4. leeds123

leeds123 Silver Member

i can't find the thread.

thanks for the reply. i'll just have some chicken tonight with some lettuce. do you think one chicken leg will amount to 200g?

5. night-owl

night-owl Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(17.84%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan Step 2
    Easily, you could probably have a whole breast for 120g. You can have 180g of tuna or 225g of reduced fat cottage cheese.

6. saraian24

saraian24 Gold Member

Diet:
    Slim and Save
    I have chicken reg with a few mushrooms though i read somewhere you shouldnt really have them, i am not keen on green though!

7. leeds123

leeds123 Silver Member

thanks guys - i can plan what to eat now. embarrassed to say that i am starting to get really bored of SS. hopefully ss+ will be ok and i will still lose. thanks again for the replies

8. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    SS+ menu is sometimes referred to as the 'green and white' meal, this menu introduces selected lean protein and vegetables to supplement the Cambridge meal options.
    • 3 Cambridge meals
    • 190g portion of white fish
    • 120g poultry meat (without skin or fat)
    • 180g tuna in water
    • 200g quorn
    • 250g tofu
    • 225g skimmed milk cottage cheese - reduced fat
    • 2tbsp 'white or green' vegetables (cooked or raw) such as spring greens, cauliflower, lettuce, mushrooms, cabbage, marrow, broccoli, celery, cress, courgettes or cucumber.
    Continue to drink at least 4pt (2.25ltr) of water per day, and as much unsweetened black tea or black coffee as you want.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.